Pukkelpop Forum Forum Pukkelpop Forum Forum
Leve Pukkelpop buiten het Pukkelpopseizoen

FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   GebruikerslijstGebruikerslijst   GebruikersgroepenGebruikersgroepen   RegistrerenRegistreren 
 ProfielProfiel   Log in om je privéberichten te bekijkenLog in om je privéberichten te bekijken   InloggenInloggen 

ung was reluctant to discuss why hi

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Pukkelpop Forum Forum -> Nieuws
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
zhanjiao1212
Shelteropener

BerichtGeplaatst: 22-12-2018 06:11:19    Onderwerp: ung was reluctant to discuss why hi Reageren met citaat

BEREA, Ohio -- Brian Hoyer spent a long, merciless winter in Cleveland rehabbing his right knee so hed be ready for the day he could run on the field again. Billige Air Max På Nett . Hes never worked harder at anything in his life. The Browns are his team, and have been since he was a little kid. And now that hes back -- not 100 per cent, but getting there -- the homegrown quarterback, whose promising 2013 season was cut short after only two starts by a serious injury, isnt about to let go of his dream of leading an NFL team without a fight. Cleveland can draft a franchise quarterback next week. Hoyer believes the Browns already have one. "I know how I feel about myself," he said. "I know how my teammates feel. Im trying to go out and prove it to these new coaches and all I can really ask for is a chance and I think Ill get that. Im going out there every day, and until someone tells me otherwise, I think Im the starter for this team." Six months after surgery on a torn anterior cruciate ligament, Hoyer participated in Clevelands first voluntary minicamp practice Tuesday to rave reviews. It was a significant step for the 28-year-old, who showed poise and potential in winning his first two starts before he was injured while sliding at the end of scramble against Buffalo. Hoyer was sharp during the portion of practice open to media members. He didnt show any limitations while making cuts, and displayed nice footwork while firing pinpoint passes. If not for the brace on his right knee, there would have been no evidence Hoyer had been hurt. Following the indoor workout, Hoyer was upbeat and somewhat relieved. "It was awesome," he said. "I felt really good, which was no surprise to me. I felt like I was prepared for this for a while. Its just good to play football again." Hoyer has been cleared to do individual work, but not take part in team drills. The Browns dont want to take any unnecessary risks with Hoyer. But that didnt stop him from pleading with new Browns coach Mike Pettine to let him jump behind centre during 11-on-11 drills. "He begged me to be able to jump in there for the team stuff and I had to play head coach for a minute and tell him no," Pettine said. "But again, thats the way he is. Thats the way hes made up, ultimate competitor, so I think he firmly believes that its his job." Hoyer spent three seasons sitting behind Tom Brady, then made one start during a year in Arizona before getting his shot last year with the Browns. Hes aware Cleveland could use the No. 4 overall pick next week on a quarterback. Theres a chance in a few weeks Hoyer could find himself competing with someone like Texas A&M star Johnny Manziel. How would he react? "Just be myself," he said. "I have to do what I do on a daily basis and work hard. Thats all I know how to do." Hoyer isnt the only quarterback trying to make an impression this week. Vince Young, who hasnt played in an NFL regular-season game since 2011, has three days to convince the Browns he can help them. The 30-year-old said hes motivated to resume a career after being sidetracked the past few seasons. "The fire is lit always," Young said. "One thing a lot of people dont know, I love this game so much." Young has been given no guarantees other than hell get a chance. He was with Green Bay late last summer, but got released. Young was reluctant to discuss why his pro career has stalled. "Im just happy to have the opportunity playing for a historic team, a respectful team," Young said. "Its a long history for the Browns. "Im just going to make the best of it." Browns wide receiver Josh Gordon has admired Young for years. Gordons mom taught Young in elementary school and has looked up to the fellow Texan. From what Gordon can tell, Young isnt done yet. "Oh yeah," he said. "Hes still got it." NOTES: RB Dion Lewis, OL Chris Faulk, LB Quentin Groves and S Josh Aubrey were on the field after sustaining season-ending injuries in 2013. WR/KR Travis Benjamin is on schedule after undergoing knee surgery, but Pettine said the Browns will likely keep him out until training camp. Air Max Norge . You can watch the game live on TSN and TSN GO at 3pm et/Noon pt. The Thunder reclaimed the home-court advantage LA took with a Game 1 win on Friday night with a 118-112 road win in Game 3. Billige Air Max . Raonic, the mens No. 8 seed from Thornhill, Ont., needed more than three hours to overcome Frenchman Gilles Simon 4-6, 6-3, 2-6, 6-2, 7-5 and become the first Canadian man into the fourth round at Roland Garros. http://www.airmaxnorge.com/ . Now comes an off-season of questions about manager Matt Williams decisions and a handful of key roster choices, including what to do about Ryan Zimmerman, whether to sign Jordan Zimmermann and Ian Desmond to long-term deals, and how to upgrade an offence that fell flat in October.EDMONTON -- Curtis Lazar scored twice and Tristan Jarry made 32 saves as the Edmonton Oil Kings edged the Medicine Hat Tigers 3-1 on Sunday for a 2-0 lead in the Western Hockey Leagues Eastern Conference final. Edgars Kulda scored a goal andd assisted on another for the Oil Kings. Air Max Salg. Chad Butcher responded with the Tigers lone goal, on the power play halfway through the second period. Medicine Hat goaltender Marek Langhamer stopped 43 shots in defeat. Authentic Nike Tampa Bay Buccaneers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Tennessee Titans Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Washington Redskins Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Arizona Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Denver Broncos Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Green Bay Packers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Los Angeles Chargers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike New England Patriots Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Oakland Raiders Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Seattle Seahawks Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Carolina Panthers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Cleveland Browns Jerseys Cheap Cheap Throwback Baseball Arizona Diamondbacks Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Atlanta Braves Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Baltimore Orioles Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Boston Red Sox Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Chicago Cubs Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Chicago White Sox Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Cincinnati Reds Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Cleveland Indians Jerseys ' ' '
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Pukkelpop Forum Forum -> Nieuws Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: