Pukkelpop Forum Forum Pukkelpop Forum Forum
Leve Pukkelpop buiten het Pukkelpopseizoen

FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   GebruikerslijstGebruikerslijst   GebruikersgroepenGebruikersgroepen   RegistrerenRegistreren 
 ProfielProfiel   Log in om je privéberichten te bekijkenLog in om je privéberichten te bekijken   InloggenInloggen 

s against Meusburger, and the third-seeded Er

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Pukkelpop Forum Forum -> Nieuws
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
zhanjiao1212
Shelteropener

BerichtGeplaatst: 22-12-2018 06:13:20    Onderwerp: s against Meusburger, and the third-seeded Er Reageren met citaat

DUNEDIN, Fla. Stitched Hawks Jerseys Online . -- Alex Cobb tossed three scoreless innings as the Tampa Bay Rays defeated the Toronto Blue Jays 6-3 on Friday. Cobb, who did not allow any runs over 1 2-3 innings in his first start against Minnesota, gave up two hits, struck out one and walked one. The right-hander allowed back-to-back singles to Melky Cabrera and Jose Bautista in the first, but then retired eight straight batters, seven on groundballs. Cobb was pulled one batter into the fourth. Blue Jays starter Mark Buehrle made his second start of the spring. The left-hander gave up one run and four hits in three innings. Kevin Kiermaier hit a two-run homer in the Rays fourth. Wil Myers added an RBI single in the fifth. The game included a replay review by umpires with one out in the ninth when Torontos Munenori Kawasaki was called out at first base. The call was confirmed. Authentic Dominique Wilkins Jersey . - While a fast-paced offence has become more of a fixture in recent years, the San Antonio Spurs can still grind out games when needed. Wholesale Hawks Jerseys . Vonn punctuated her near-perfect season in perfect fashion Friday, earning her fourth overall World Cup title with a dominating giant slalom victory. http://www.cheaphawksjerseysauthentic.com/?tag=authentic-pete-maravich-jersey .com) - Rakeem Christmas scored 21 points, B.PARIS -- Eighth-seeded Kirsten Flipkens of Belgium comfortably beat Yvonne Meusburger of Austria 6-1, 6-3 at the Open GDF Suez on Thursday to set up a quarterfinal against top-seeded Maria Sharapova. Last years runner-up, Sara Errani, also reached the last eight in straight sets. Flipkens converted all four of her break points against Meusburger, and the third-seeded Errani broke Karin Knapps serve five times to win their all-Italian match 6-4, 6-3. Elina Svitolina of Ukraine and Andrea Petkovic of Germany also advanced easily. Svitolina beat Galina Voskoboeva of Kazakhstan 6-1, 6-2 and next plays Errani, while Petkovic beaat Frenchwoman Kristina Mladenovic 6-4, 6-2. Authentic Justin Anderson Jersey. Petkovic next faces Frenchwoman Alize Cornet, who needed three hours to beat Czech lucky loser Barbora Zahlavova Strycova 6-3, 6-7 (2), 6-3 in a match featuring 10 breaks of serve. Zahlavova Strycova replaced second-seeded Petra Kvitova of the Czech Republic after she pulled out because of a sore throat. "I really wanted to play, but I had to see the doctor because I wasnt feeling well," Kvitova said. "When I was trying to warm up this morning, after 10 minutes I realized that I couldnt breathe, so unfortunately I have to pull out." Authentic Nike Tampa Bay Buccaneers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Tennessee Titans Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Washington Redskins Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Arizona Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Denver Broncos Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Green Bay Packers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Los Angeles Chargers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike New England Patriots Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Oakland Raiders Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Seattle Seahawks Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Carolina Panthers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Cleveland Browns Jerseys Cheap Cheap Throwback Baseball Arizona Diamondbacks Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Atlanta Braves Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Baltimore Orioles Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Boston Red Sox Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Chicago Cubs Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Chicago White Sox Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Cincinnati Reds Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Cleveland Indians Jerseys ' ' '
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Pukkelpop Forum Forum -> Nieuws Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: