Pukkelpop Forum Forum Pukkelpop Forum Forum
Leve Pukkelpop buiten het Pukkelpopseizoen

FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   GebruikerslijstGebruikerslijst   GebruikersgroepenGebruikersgroepen   RegistrerenRegistreren 
 ProfielProfiel   Log in om je privéberichten te bekijkenLog in om je privéberichten te bekijken   InloggenInloggen 

AVONDALE, La. [url=http://www.cheapairjordan9.com/]Cheap Air

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Pukkelpop Forum Forum -> De hoogmis
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
zhanjiao1212
Shelteropener

BerichtGeplaatst: 02-01-2019 04:09:53    Onderwerp: AVONDALE, La. [url=http://www.cheapairjordan9.com/]Cheap Air Reageren met citaat

AVONDALE, La. Cheap Air Jordan 9 . -- When Ben Martin played junior golf, his father, Jim, would tell him that his demeanour should be the same every time he walked off a green, whether he made birdie or double bogey. That might explain why Martin seemed so calm when his game briefly unraveled Friday in the middle of the second round of the Zurich Classic, and why he righted himself quickly enough to post the best two-round score ever at TPC Louisiana. Martin, who shot a course-record 62 on Thursday, shook off his first bogey and double bogey of the tournament to finish with a 67 on Friday, putting him at 15 under -- three shots ahead of closest pursuer Andrew Svoboda. If the 26-year-old Martin can continue to show that type of composure, he might capture his first PGA Tour victory. "Thats my personality in general. Sometimes my wife gets mad at me because I dont get excited about anything," Martin said. "And then I dont get down too much, either. Thats golf. You cant expect to shoot 62 every day." Svoboda followed his opening 64 with a 68. Robert Streb (66) and Sueng-Yul Noh (6Cool were tied for third at 11 under. Erik Compton also shot a 68 and was at 10 under, a score that keeps the two-time heart transplant recipient in contention for his maiden PGA Tour triumph. Tied with Compton for fifth was Peter Hanson, who shot 69, four shots off the pace of his strong opening round. Keegan Bradley (66), Jeff Overton (6Cool and Charley Hoffman (67) were 9 under. Graham DeLaet of Weyburn, Sask., is tied for 12th and eight shots back after shooting a 68. David Hearn of Brantford, Ont., meanwhile is in a tie for 67th after shooting 71. The tournament record score at TPC Louisiana-- which is hosting New Orleans PGA Tour event for the ninth time -- is 20 under, set last year by Billy Horschel. For a while, it looked as if Martin might match that in the second round. Starting the day on the 10th hole, Martin hit an 8-iron 160 yards to a foot to set up his first birdie. On the par-5 11th, he used a 54-degree sand wedge to chip in from nearly 58 feet, one day after he chipped in with the same club from 55 feet on 17. He then sank a 7-foot putt for birdie on 13. Martin said his hot start was cooled off, almost poetically, by the sound of ice being poured into a cooler in one of the VIP suites overlooking the par-3 17th hole. It forced him to back away from a putt attempt, and he wound up three-putting. Then he proceeded to hit his drive into water to the right of the 18th fairway, and three-putted for a double bogey. Yet, as he walked off the green, he smiled slightly and proceeded calmly and purposefully to the first tee, where he made the first of four birdies on his second nine. Thats the kind of composure Martins wife, Kelly, has come to know well. "When he comes off the course, you wouldnt know if he shot 10 under or 10 over," she said. Svoboda, who will tee off with the final group for the first time in a PGA Tour event, continued to be pleased with his putting, which he credited in part to a new putter with a shaft bent to 71 degrees and grooves on the face. "Im hitting the ball great and Im putting really well," said Svoboda, whose highlights included a 40-yard bunker shot to set up a 12-foot birdie putt on the par-5 second hole. He didnt have a single bogey in the tournament until his final hole of the day, when he three-putted the par-3 ninth. "I hit a bad second putt there," he said of his miss from 6 feet. "But I dug pretty hard today. I played really well, so Im pretty happy." DIVOTS: The cut line was 2 under, and 84 players made it to the weekend, with a couple players -- such as Max Homa and Kevin Tway, making birdie putts on their final shots to sneak in. Those putts should be worth no less than $11,600, tournament officials said, and possibly much more. ... Ernie Els, the 2012 British Open winner, missed the cut by a stroke. Horschel missed by two strokes, marking the fourth time he has missed the cut in his last eight starts. ... David Duval was tied for 12th at 7 under. ... The 36-hole tournament record belongs to Scott Verplank, a 16-under 128 at English Turn in 2003. The now-previous 36-hole tournament record of 12-under 132 at TPC Louisiana belonged to three players: Lucas Glover (2013) Jason Dufner (2012) and Jason Bohn (2010). ... The weather for the second round was mostly cloudy, 82 degrees, with wind of 6 to 12 mph. Wholesale Air Jordan 9 . Neither made it that far in 2013. Not even close. Federer lost his second match at the All England Club. Nadal exited in the first round, a year after bowing out in the second. Cheap Jordan 9 Free Shipping . Footballs governing body said Tuesday that of the 2,577,662 tickets allocated for this years tournament, 1,041,418 have gone to people in Brazil. The U. http://www.cheapairjordan9.com/ . Blackhawks RW Patrick Kane came up big when it counted, tallying two goals and an assist. He scored the game-winner with 4:45 remaining in the third period, stopping on the right hashmarks, carrying the puck up through the top of the Kings zone, then firing a wrist shot from the top of the circles past Jonathan Quick, who had his view obstructed by Andrew Shaw.Former NHL defenceman Pavel Kubina announced his retirement on Friday through the NHL Players Association. The 13-year veteran won a Stanley Cup with the Tampa Bay Lightning and also skated with the Toronto Maple Leafs, Atlanta Thrashers and Philadelphia Flyers. Kubina, 36, skated in 970 NHL games, where he had 110 goals and 276 assists. He also added 10 points in 51 playoff games. "Making my way to the NHL and playing in the best league in the world for 13 seasons has been a dream come true," said Kubina in an NHLPA statement. "I will be forever grateful for the experiences and friendships that I have gained over the course of my career, including capturing the Stanley Cup in Tampa in 2004." Tributes from several players were also included by the players association. "I would like to congratulate Pavel Kubina for his 14 years in the NHL, what a great accomplishment," said Flyers forward Vincent Lecavalier. "Pavel has always been a great teammate on and off the ice. Air Jordan 9 Clearance. . I had the pleasure of playing with and becoming a great friend and roommate of Pavels during his nine years with the Lightning. I had the chance to watch him become a top defenseman in the league and more importantly was his teammate when we won the Stanley Cup in 2004. I wish all the best to him and his beautiful family." "Pavel was one of the best defencemen I played with during my NHL career," said former Toronto teammate Mats Sundin. More importantly he was a great teammate and friend. I will always care about Pavel as one of my best friends." Fellow Czech Republic and Flyers teammate Jaromir Jagr added his thoughts as well. "I have great memories from when we played together on the national team at the Olympics, and also the World Championship in 2005, which we won," said Jagr. "It is sad that the Czech Republic is losing another great defenceman in the NHL, as he was a very experienced, quality hockey player." Cheap Throwback Baseball Detroit Tigers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Colorado Rockies Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Houston Astros Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Kansas City Royals Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Los Angeles Angels Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Los Angeles Dodgers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Miami Marlins Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Milwaukee Brewers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Minnesota Twins Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball New York Mets Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball New York Yankees Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Oakland Athletics Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Philadelphia Phillies Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Pittsburgh Pirates Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball San Diego Padres Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball San Francisco Giants Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Seattle Mariners Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball St. Louis Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Tampa Bay Rays Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Texas Rangers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Toronto Blue Jays Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Washington Nationals Jerseys ' ' '
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Pukkelpop Forum Forum -> De hoogmis Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: