Pukkelpop Forum Forum Pukkelpop Forum Forum
Leve Pukkelpop buiten het Pukkelpopseizoen

FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   GebruikerslijstGebruikerslijst   GebruikersgroepenGebruikersgroepen   RegistrerenRegistreren 
 ProfielProfiel   Log in om je privéberichten te bekijkenLog in om je privéberichten te bekijken   InloggenInloggen 

Justin Rose will miss next weeks British Masters and the Rac

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Pukkelpop Forum Forum -> Hooptopic
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
zhanjiao1212
Shelteropener

BerichtGeplaatst: 02-01-2019 04:21:17    Onderwerp: Justin Rose will miss next weeks British Masters and the Rac Reageren met citaat

Justin Rose will miss next weeks British Masters and the Race to Dubai Final Series after announcing he is taking an extended break from competitive golf. Stitched Kings Jerseys Online . Rose will be sidelined for the next eight weeks to relax following an intense summer schedule which culminated in last weeks Ryder Cup, and he admitted he had still not fully recovered from the back injury he suffered earlier this year. Justin Rose was not at his best during last weeks Ryder Cup The Olympic champion was out of action for a month after sustaining a herniated disc in his back during the Players Championship in May, although he managed to compete in the following months US Open at Oakmont before undertaking a busy tournament schedule. The US Open was the first of three major championships in a seven-week spell, and he then collected an Olympic gold medal in Rio before returning to the PGA Tour in time for the FedExCup Play-Offs. Rose did not fully recover from the back injury he suffered in May Rose was struggling for form at Hazeltine last week as Europe lost their grip on the Ryder Cup, and the Englishman has now decided to take time off rather than put further strain on his body. Watch NOW TV Watch Sky Sports for just £6.99. No contract. He released a statement which read: Following an intense summer schedule and discussion with my team, I have decided to take the next eight weeks off for rest and recovery. Rose became golfs first Olympic champion for 112 years As many of you know, during the Players Championship I experienced discomfort in my back from a disc herniation and was sidelined for the following month. I worked hard to be able to return for the US Open, but my ongoing tournament schedule combined with heavy preparation for the Olympics did not allow for full and proper recovery. At this point in my career, it is important to invest in my body, and this time off is crucial for me to return to peak performance. Rose will miss the British Masters and the Race to Dubai Final Series The remainder of the year has such a great run of tournaments, and I am very disappointed to have to miss out on some of them. The importance of the European Tours Final Series and my relationship with the British Masters make those tournaments particularly tough to miss.I want to send my appreciation to my sponsors and the fans for being understanding of my need for time off, and I thank them for their unwavering support.You can watch Englands tour of Bangladesh, plus Premier League football and the Japan Grand Prix on Sky Sports. Upgrade now and enjoy three months at half price! Also See: Beef enjoyed Ryder Cup passion Pieters looking forward to Dunhill Golf live on Sky Sports 4 European Tour Schedule Cheap Nike Kings Jerseys . The official spoke to The Associated Press on condition of anonymity Wednesday because the league hasnt announced the award. Crawford was the Clippers third-leading scorer and the NBAs top-scoring reserve with 18. Authentic Mitch Richmond Jersey . - Titans quarterback Jake Locker will miss the rest of the season with a Lisfranc injury to his right foot, leaving Tennessee trying to rally with Ryan Fitzpatrick. http://www.cheapnbakingsjerseysauthentic.com/ . -- Cheyenne Woods, the niece of Tiger Woods, shot a 2-under 69 on Tuesday to finish first in stroke-play qualifying at the Womens U.The Colorado Avalanche said on Tuesday that defenceman Ryan Wilson will have shoulder surgery and miss the rest of the season. Wilson, 27, appeared in three games this season and averaged just over 11 minutes of ice time. He last played on Oct. 21. The Windsor, Ont., native is in his sixth seaason with the Avalanche and has seven goals and 60 assists in 230 games. Discount Kings Jerseys. Wilson has been injury-prone over the last few seasons. He missed 29 games in 2012-13 with head, groin, and ankle injuries, and missed another 24 games last season with more back and knee issues. Cheap Throwback Baseball Detroit Tigers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Colorado Rockies Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Houston Astros Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Kansas City Royals Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Los Angeles Angels Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Los Angeles Dodgers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Miami Marlins Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Milwaukee Brewers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Minnesota Twins Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball New York Mets Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball New York Yankees Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Oakland Athletics Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Philadelphia Phillies Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Pittsburgh Pirates Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball San Diego Padres Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball San Francisco Giants Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Seattle Mariners Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball St. Louis Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Tampa Bay Rays Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Texas Rangers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Toronto Blue Jays Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Washington Nationals Jerseys ' ' '
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Pukkelpop Forum Forum -> Hooptopic Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: