Pukkelpop Forum Forum Pukkelpop Forum Forum
Leve Pukkelpop buiten het Pukkelpopseizoen

FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   GebruikerslijstGebruikerslijst   GebruikersgroepenGebruikersgroepen   RegistrerenRegistreren 
 ProfielProfiel   Log in om je privéberichten te bekijkenLog in om je privéberichten te bekijken   InloggenInloggen 

Charlotte, NC (SportsNetwork. [url=http://www.airmaxlevnebot

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Pukkelpop Forum Forum -> De hoogmis
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
zhanjiao1212
Shelteropener

BerichtGeplaatst: 02-01-2019 04:43:58    Onderwerp: Charlotte, NC (SportsNetwork. [url=http://www.airmaxlevnebot Reageren met citaat

Charlotte, NC (SportsNetwork. Boty Nike Air Max Levně .com) - New Orleans followed up Sunday nights drubbing of Green Bay with another impressive showing. Except this one came on the road. And it put the Saints on top of the so-so NFC South. Mark Ingram ran for 100 yards and a pair of touchdowns and New Orleans defeated the Carolina Panthers 28-10 on Thursday night. The Saints broke a scoreless deadlock by scoring on three straight possessions in between the second and third quarters to build a 21-7 advantage and cruised the rest of the way en route to ending their seven-game, regular-season road losing streak. Following a career-high 172 rush yards Sunday, Ingram topped the 100-yard mark again after tallying just one 100-yard rushing performance prior in his first 40 games. Drew Brees was 24-of-34 for 297 yards with a touchdown and an interception and added a rushing score for the Saints (4-4), who have bounced back from a 1-3 start by winning three of their last four contests. Jimmy Graham caught seven passes for 83 yards and a score, while Kenny Stills added five receptions for 72 yards in the triumph. Junior Galette recorded two of New Orleans four sacks and its defense held Cam Newton to just 151 yards passing with an interception on just 10-of-28 efficiency. Newton carried the ball seven times for 43 yards and a touchdown for Carolina (3-5-1), which accumulated just 231 total yards. The Panthers are 1-5-1 since a 2-0 start. The first of the Saints three straight scores came at the 2:38 mark of the second quarter. Newton initially eluded some Saints pressure by moving to his right, but didnt see a converging Galette from behind as he strip-sacked him at the Carolina 4. New Orleans linebacker Curtis Lofton recovered the loose ball and Ingram followed the pulling left guard Ben Grubbs off the right side for a 3-yard TD run two snaps later. The Saints defense then forced a three-and-out and briskly traveled 85 yards in 10 plays to put another touchdown on the board right before the half. Brees hit Stills for a 17-yard completion on a 3rd-and-10 and Carolina cornerback Antoine Cason committed a pass interference on Robert Meachem in the end zone on a 3rd-and-17 from the Carolina 33. Brees then flipped a back-shoulder throw to Graham isolated in coverage in the back right corner of the end zone with three ticks to go in the half. Carolina picked up 70 yards of offense on its initial march of the third, nearly matching its first half total of 89. DeAngelo Williams took a screen pass for 30 yards on the opening play and Newton finished off the sequence with a 10-yard TD run. On the highlight-reel score, Newton spun to his left to escape from cornerback Patrick Robinsons blitz off the edge and ran away from Galette along the left sideline before diving inside the 5 and reaching the ball out inside the left pylon. The Saints answered with an elongated 6:10, 14-play, 80-yard series. Brees found Brandin Cooks for a 15-yard completion on an initial 3rd-and-9, hit Stills to pick up 12 on a 3rd-and-7 and snuck it in on fourth down to complete the drive late in the third. Graham Gano nailed a 31-yard field goal early in the fourth to get Carolina within 21-10, but the Saints drained the ensuing 7:27 off the clock prior to Ingram darting through for the back-breaking 3-yard score with 5:30 left. New Orleans turned the ball over on its first two touches, each while in Carolina territory. Panthers defensive tackle Dwan Edwards hauled in a deflected pass while the Saints were driving inside the red zone on their first sequence, and Mario Addison recovered a Brees fumble following Charles Johnsons strip-sack on their second. Carolina, though, couldnt capitalize despite driving into Saints territory on each of its first three series. Saints cornerback Corey White picked off Newton to end the Panthers third drive after Brenton Bersin dropped a pass over the middle early in the second. Game Notes Ingram became the first Saints back to run for over 100 yards in consecutive games since Deuce McAllister from Dec. 3-10 of the 2006 season ... New Orleans began the season 0-4 away from home ... The Saints had 375 total yards ... New Orleans was 7-of-13 on third down, while the Panthers finished 6-of-14. Air Max Cz . The judge sternly instructed the prosecutor to restrain himself and he apologized -- then went right back to trying to pick holes in the testimony of the double-amputee runner. It was a harsh day of cross-examination for Pistorius, challenged relentlessly about his account of the moments just before he killed Reeva Steenkamp, as well as circumstances related to several firearms charges against him, including the firing of a gun in a crowded restaurant. Air Max Levně . 5 Trade Deadline is drawing closer and teams will be deciding on whether to buy or sell while figuring out which players can make the biggest difference and hold the greatest value. http://www.airmaxlevneboty.cz/ . Here are some of the best from Week One and some to watch in Week Two: TOP PERFORMERS Anthony Allen, RB, Saskatchewan (176 YDS, 2 TD, 30 touches vs. Hamilton) - Powerfully-built back burst onto the scene in his CFL debut, after a couple of years in the NFL, playing 21 games with the Baltimore Ravens.In the end, Mike Weir didnt win the HP Byron Nelson. And yet he emerged from the tournament with perhaps something just as important as a first-place cheque and a trophy. Weir got a sign, an indication that all the work he put in, all the hours he spent on the range, the rehab he did after elbow surgery, the tinkering with clubs and instructors, and fighting off the naysayers who told him he was done, has been worth it. Sure it was just one tournament and it will take a few more solid performances to show that the magic has returned for good for Canadas favourite lefthander, but if nothing else, Weir can claim salvation. He knows that he can do it, play golf on the PGA Tour at the highest level. Weir led the tournament early on Sunday, rattling off four birdies in the first five holes. Bogeys at six and nine dropped him out of top spot and although he fought back valiantly at the end, his run came up just short. Brendan Todd pulled out a two-shot win with a sparkling bogey-free final round. For many, Weirs performance was a surprise. But for some time now, hes has been telling all that his ball-striking has been in form but an uncooperative putter is all thats been holding him back. At the Masters there were blips that proved what he was saying. He climbed to within a shot of the lead during the second round and he had three solid rounds at the Wells Fargo before being derailed with a final-round 77. This week, it finally worked, thanks in part to exchanging an oversized putter grip with a well-worn, thin one that was on an old putter. He finished second in Strokes Gained – Putting and first in Putts in Greens in Regulation. Despite his confidence and unwavering optimism, Weir has, at times, questioned his future during his struggles. Over the past four years, hes had doubts. There were doubts when he missed 18 straight cuts and fell outside the top 1,000 in the Official World Golf Ranking. There were doubts when he had to use up two career money list exemptions to keep playing. There were doubts when he earned a grand total of $23,312 over a two-year stretch in 2011-12. But Mike Weir never lost hope. He believed he would get back, if not to the point of winning another major then at least to where he could compete on the PGA Tour. The amount of time Weir put into his game, to trying to find an answer would wear out most professionals. And to be sure, there were a few dead ends he went down. But thats all now in the past. Weir said he has no plans to loook in the rear-view mirror. Air Max Boty Levně. "I dont think I will, to be honest," said Weir on the last four years. "Im here now and Im pushing forward. Ive been asked that question a lot, Ive answered it a lot. I am where I am now and Im pushing forward. Im not going to reflect on the past; thats history now. Im playing good golf and I want to keep that going." Still, he hasnt forgotten just how difficult this stretch has been. And as his game deteriorated after hitting a root at the 2011 Heritage, the questions increased, questions about his game and his ability to still compete. "I just knew that it was inevitable," Weir said of the constant inquiry. "I didnt take offence to it. It was matter of fact – I was playing poorly. I was trying to dig myself out of it. I didnt have any explanation for it except what got me into it, which was obviously the elbow issue, having surgery then trying to play through that and then basically being afraid to hit the ground, the bad habits I got into and probably coming back a little bit early." The bad habits piled on. One caused another and then another. At times, Weir struggled with the driver so badly, it was frightening. During one round where he shot 78, one of his playing partners told me later that if his short game wasnt all-world, Weir might have shot 90. But he stuck with it, kept working and now is finally seeing the fruits of his labour. "I dont know if my swing is that much different really," said Weir. "There are some aspects of my game, being a little older, that arent as dynamic as they used to be. But at the same time there are things that are a little better. I have a little better understanding of things. Ive learned a lot from a couple of teachers Ive used the past couple of years. I think thats helped me too." The finish provided a long list of accomplishments for Weir: His first top 10 since 2010; the first time hes led a tournament since 2007; the first time since last years John Deere that hes had four rounds in the 60s; a cheque for $745,200 (US), and a move of 100 spots on the FedEx Cup point list to 87th. While there are no guarantees, it should be enough to allow him to keep his playing privileges for the 2014-15 season. Of course all those are just numbers. What truly matters most for Mike Weir is being able to play golf and enjoy himself once again. The smile as he walked off the 18th green on Sunday was evidence of that. Cheap Throwback Baseball Detroit Tigers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Colorado Rockies Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Houston Astros Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Kansas City Royals Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Los Angeles Angels Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Los Angeles Dodgers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Miami Marlins Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Milwaukee Brewers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Minnesota Twins Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball New York Mets Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball New York Yankees Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Oakland Athletics Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Philadelphia Phillies Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Pittsburgh Pirates Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball San Diego Padres Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball San Francisco Giants Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Seattle Mariners Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball St. Louis Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Tampa Bay Rays Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Texas Rangers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Toronto Blue Jays Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Washington Nationals Jerseys ' ' '
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Pukkelpop Forum Forum -> De hoogmis Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: