Pukkelpop Forum Forum Pukkelpop Forum Forum
Leve Pukkelpop buiten het Pukkelpopseizoen

FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   GebruikerslijstGebruikerslijst   GebruikersgroepenGebruikersgroepen   RegistrerenRegistreren 
 ProfielProfiel   Log in om je privéberichten te bekijkenLog in om je privéberichten te bekijken   InloggenInloggen 

Eight-time winner and defending cha

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Pukkelpop Forum Forum -> Hooptopic
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
zhanjiao1212
Shelteropener

BerichtGeplaatst: 12-01-2019 06:12:10    Onderwerp: Eight-time winner and defending cha Reageren met citaat

GOLD COAST, Australia -- Eight-time winner and defending champion Karrie Webb was disqualified from the Australian Ladies Masters on Friday for signing an incorrect scorecard after the second round. Cheap Jordan 13 Shoes For Sale . American Cheyenne Woods, niece of Tiger Woods, and South African Stacey Lee Bregman both followed first round 69s with six-under second rounds of 67 to lead the European and Australian tour event by a shot at 10-under 136. Webb signed for a second-straight 1-over 74 which would have made the cut. She quickly notified officials she had made an error, signing for par on the 12th when she had made bogey. Ladies European Tour tournament director Fraser Munro said "it was quite clear she signed for an incorrect scorecard. She was obviously disappointed." "She needs to verify all her 18 hole scores," Munro said. "Thats her duty. Shes not properly checked her scorecard and left the recording area." Woods, bidding for her first professional victory, had an eagle, a bogey and five birdies in her second round 67 at the par-73, 6,034 metres (6,577 yards) Royal Pines Resort. After a three-putt bogey on her ninth hole Woods, who started at the 10th, sank a 7-iron from the fairway for eagle at the par-4 first. Bregman had six birdies on an unblemished scorecard to share the lead by a shot from Englands Trish Johnson with Swedens Camilla Lennarth, formerly of the University of Alabama, a further shot behind. "It was a great day today," Woods said. "I played pretty steady throughout the entire round. "My putter was working really well for me and I was hitting the ball well so, like I said, it was just a steady day. "The highlight was definitely my No. 10, holing from the fairway." Bregman played almost her entire round without an 8-iron after breaking the club against a tree on the first hole. "I had quite a few shots which needed an 8-iron but I just had to improvise," she said. "I just had to grip down on a 7-iron or hit a hard 9-iron." Jordan 13 Shoes For Sale Online .J. - Trying to learn and absorb the new West Coast offence being installed by new offensive co-ordinator Ben McAdoo, the New York Giants wrapped their final organized team activity Thursday before a three-day mini-camp next week. Air Jordan Retro 13 Cheap . LOUIS -- St. http://www.airjordan13uk.com/ . It was the most lopsided loss in Lakers history. Darren Collison had a team-high 24 points while starting at shooting guard for the injured Jamal Crawford. Chris Paul added 13 points and 11 assists for the Clippers, who apparently are trying to make up for decades of humiliation at the hands of the Lakers all in one season; theyve won the last two meetings by a combined 84 points.COLUMBUS, Ohio -- Luke Moore assisted on what he hoped would be the winning goal by Jonathan Osorio. But, after the Columbus Crew tied the match in the 81st minute he had to do a little extra. Moore headed in a corner kick by Collen Warner in the 84th minute to give Toronto FC a 3-2 win against Columbus on Saturday. Moores goal was the last of three scores in the final 31 minutes and gives Toronto a sweep of the three-game season series against the Crew. "They defend well in the box. They counter well and (have) set pieces," Columbus coach Gregg Berhalter said. "Those three components gave us trouble in all three games." It was the latter that proved to be the difference. Moores fifth goal of the season came under duress. He was blanketed by Crew forward Aaron Schoenfeld but still managed to direct the ball past goalkeeper Steve Clark. "It happened quickly," Moore said. "It was a great ball by Collen. It had enough pace on it. I think the keeper misread it." Gilberto gave Toronto (9-7-5) a 1-0 lead in the 43rd minute off a pass from Moore, but the Crew got the equalizer in the second minute of first-half stoppage time on a penalty kick by Federico Higuain. "The first half we created so many chances to put the game to bed," Toronto coach Ryan Nelsen said. "We just didnt take them and then the penalty gave them a big boost, especially the timing of it. We knew they were going to come out invigorated by that." Toronto took a 2-1 lead in the 59th minute with Moore the catalyst. He challenged Clark in the box but was denied. The ball bounced off Moore to an unmarked Osorio for the easy goal, his second of the season. Jordan 13 For Sale Cheap. Columbus (6-8-9) made it 2-2 when Justin Merams long cross ended up skipping past goalkeeper Joe Bendik as he was distracted in front by Schoenfelds try for the ball. Toronto was undeterred and Moores score gave the Reds five goals in the past two games despite the absence of leading scorer Jermain Dafoe (11 goals), who is expected to miss two to three more weeks because of a groin injury. "The mentality of this team is strong," Toronto midfielder Michael Bradley said. "We need to be a little more consistent. To do that we need to be a little more ruthless and determined to walk off fields every week with points." Nelsen is encouraged by the play of Gilberto, the Designated Player from Brazil in his first MLS season. On his goal, Moore found Gilberto drifting wide on the left flank. Gilberto had the angle on Crew defender Giancarlo Gonzalez, a starter for Costa Rica at the 2014 World Cup, and beat Clark with pin-point accuracy for his fourth goal. "Every game Gilberto is getting better," Nelsen said. "We knew Gilberto was finding out the league. It takes the foreign guys a wee bit of a while. He was injured all pre-season so he kind of started a few yards back of everybody else. Hes catching up." The Crew were able to tie the score 1-1 when Justin Morrow was called for a handball, but TFC battled back. "It shows we can win at any place, including Columbus, which is a very difficult place to play," Nelsen said. "We havent had much success here ever so to win here twice (this season) is obviously very big." Toronto next plays at Sporting Kansas City on Aug. 16. China NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Online Stitched Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Outlet College Jerseys For Sale Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys For Sale Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Pukkelpop Forum Forum -> Hooptopic Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: