Pukkelpop Forum Forum Pukkelpop Forum Forum
Leve Pukkelpop buiten het Pukkelpopseizoen

FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   GebruikerslijstGebruikerslijst   GebruikersgroepenGebruikersgroepen   RegistrerenRegistreren 
 ProfielProfiel   Log in om je privéberichten te bekijkenLog in om je privéberichten te bekijken   InloggenInloggen 

Washington Nationals slugger Bryce Harper show

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Pukkelpop Forum Forum -> Forummeets
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
zhanjiao1212
Shelteropener

BerichtGeplaatst: 12-01-2019 06:28:29    Onderwerp: Washington Nationals slugger Bryce Harper show Reageren met citaat

WASHINGTON -- Washington Nationals slugger Bryce Harper showed plenty of pop Thursday in his first on-field batting practice since undergoing ligament surgery on his left thumb last month. Wholesale Hydro Flask . "Honestly, we almost ran out of baseballs," manager Matt Williams said. "Between he and Wilson (Ramos), whoever gets in the park first today and goes to the outfield will have lots of souvenirs." Williams said Harper will begin a minor league rehab assignment after the Nationals begin a road trip next week. "Im still trying to see where my swings at. ... I dont see myself coming back after five games or four games," Harper said. "I really want to push it and see how I feel after eight, nine games down there. If I feel good before that, then Ill see where Im at." Williams will have to do some shuffling when Harper returns. Ryan Zimmerman, whose chronic shoulder problems have moved him off third base, has been playing in Harpers spot in left field. Williams originally said Zimmerman will move back to third, but now the manager says he will move players around depending on matchups and to give players rest. Zimmerman could be playing first base, third base or left field, while Harper will be used in all three outfield positions. Anthony Rendon will shuffle between second base and third base. "It doesnt really matter to me. I just want to play," Harper said. "I just want to be in the lineup and hopefully I can come back and help the team win." The Nationals have been playing well recently in Harpers absence, moving into first place in the NL East ahead of Thursdays opener of a four-game series against the Atlanta Braves. "One through nine, everyones swinging it really, really well right now. Were playing well. Im the odd man out, I guess," he joked. Hydro Flask Sale . - The RBC Canadian Open will return to Glen Abbey Golf Club next year, marking the 27th time that the national open championship will be played at the Oakville, Ont. Hydro Flask Outlet Online . Jannero Pargo scored 14 of his 24 points in the fourth quarter to help the Charlotte Bobcats erase a 21-point deficit and rally for an 83-76 preseason victory over the Milwaukee Bucks on Saturday night. http://www.cheaphydroflaskfreeshipping.com/ .S. Olympic hockey management team have been making what he called "ghost rosters" since August.GUELPH, Ont. - Ben Fanjoy scored twice — including the late winner — to power the Ottawa 67s past the Guelph Storm 3-2 on Sunday in Ontario Hockey League action.Fanjoys first goal came at the 11:09 mark of the second period to tie the game 1-1. He then put Ottawa ahead with 42 seconds left in the game.Dante Salituro also scored for the 67s (7-8-0), while Liam Herbst made 32 saves for the win.Jason Dickinson and Pius Suter supplied the offence for Guelph (8-5-1). Justin Nichols stopped 36 shots for the Storm.Ottawa did not score on its one power play. Guelph was scoreless on its two man advantages.---KNIGHTS 7 WOLVES 2LONDON, Ont. — Mitchell Marner had a hat trick as the Knights routed Sudbury.Eric Henderson, Drake Rymsha, Aaron Berisha and Chandler Yakimowicz also scored for London (10-6-0).Nathan Pancel and Brody Silk replied for the Wolves (2-14-0).---STEELHEADS 2 ICEDOGS 1MISSISSAUGA, Ont. — Captain Bryson Cianfrones short-handed goal in the first period was the eventual winner as the Steelheads edged Niagara.Marcus Dickerson also scored for Mississauga (6-6-1).Vince Dunns power-play goal in the second period was not enough for the IceDogs (2-13-0).---BATTALION 8 STING 5NORTH BAY, Ont. — Nick Paul scored a hat trick and the Battalion found success on the power play to get past Sarnia.Jared Steege, Zach Bratina, and Brenden Miller had a goal and an assist apiecee and Marcus McIvor and Alex Henriksson also scored for North Bay (), which was 3-for-5 with the man advantage. Hydro Flask Deals Online. Troy Lajeunesse, Hayden Hodgson, Pavel Zacha, Daniel Nikandrov and Nikira Korostelev replied for the Sting (), who were 2-for-2 on the power play.---PETES 6 COLTS 3PETERBOROUGH, Ont. — Hunter Garlent scored two goals and assisted on another and the Petes took advantage of the power play to hammer the Colts.Dominik Masin, Anthony Stefano and Matt Spencer had a goal and an assist apiece for Peterborough (4-6-3), which scored four power-play goals in five chances. Josh MacDonald also scored.Justin Scott, Brendan Lemieux and Andrew Mangiapane supplied the offence for Barrie (7-7-2).---SPIRIT 5 FRONTENACS 2SAGINAW, Mich. — Connor Brown and Jimmy Lodge both struck twice to power the Spirit over the Frontenacs.Artem Artemov had the other goal for Saginaw (7-7-1) and Nick Moutrey chipped in with two assists.Robert Polesello and Juho Lammikko scored for Kingston (7-6-1).---GENERALS 4 BULLS 3 (SO)OSHAWA, Ont. — Mitchell Vande Sompel scored the winner in the eighth round of the shootout as the Generals slipped past Belleville.Hunter Smith and Michael Dal Colle each had a goal and an assist for Oshawa (13-2-1) while Cole Cassels added a single goal.Brett Welychka, Remi Elie and Adam Laishram supplied the offence for the Bulls (10-4-1).--- China NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Online Stitched Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Outlet College Jerseys For Sale Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys For Sale Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Pukkelpop Forum Forum -> Forummeets Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: