Pukkelpop Forum Forum Pukkelpop Forum Forum
Leve Pukkelpop buiten het Pukkelpopseizoen

FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   GebruikerslijstGebruikerslijst   GebruikersgroepenGebruikersgroepen   RegistrerenRegistreren 
 ProfielProfiel   Log in om je privéberichten te bekijkenLog in om je privéberichten te bekijken   InloggenInloggen 

Melbourne, Australia (SportsNetwork

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Pukkelpop Forum Forum -> Offtopic
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
zhanjiao1212
Shelteropener

BerichtGeplaatst: 12-01-2019 06:28:35    Onderwerp: Melbourne, Australia (SportsNetwork Reageren met citaat

Melbourne, Australia (SportsNetwork. Air Jordan 13 NZ .com) - Three members of the Big Four won second-round matches Wednesday at the 2015 Australian Open. Second-seeded former world No. 1 Roger Federer had to come from behind to beat Italian Simone Bolelli 3-6, 6-3, 6-2, 6-2, while third-seeded former top- ranked star Rafael Nadal needed all five sets and survived cramps to hold off American Tim Smyczek 6-2, 3-6, 6-7 (2-7), 6-3, 7-5 at Melbourne Park. The 2014 Wimbledon runner-up and 17-time Grand Slam king Federer owns four Aussie Open titles and was the 2009 runner-up here to Nadal. Federers next opponent will be Italian Andreas Seppi. Playing just his 10th tour-level match since July of last year, Nadal ground out a comeback victory against the world No. 112 Smyczek. I dont know what was going on, Nadal said in a courtside interview. I started to have cramps in different places. I was not in the perfect shape. The 14-time Grand Slam champ and reigning French Open titlist maintained his record of never losing to a qualifier at a Grand Slam championship, but his win kept fans at Rod Laver Arena on the edges of their seats. With Nadal serving at 6-5 in the fifth set, Smyczek gave the Spaniard a break. A fan shouted just as Nadal was about to strike his first serve, causing him to miss long. As Nadal glared into the stands, Smyczek motioned that he should retake the serve. Nadal did -- and won the point and the match. Smyczek won Nadals respect. What he did at the end of the fifth is just amazing, Nadal said. Very few players can do that after four hours something of a match, at 6-5, love-30. So I just will say thanks to him because hes a great example what he did today. The former Oz champ and two-time runner-up triumphed in 4 hours, 12 minutes to set up a third-round meeting with Israeli Dudi Sela. Nadal lost to Stan Wawrinka in last years finale in Melbourne. Meanwhile, sixth-seeded three-time Aussie Open runner-up Andy Murray eased past Aussie Marinko Matosevic 6-1, 6-3, 6-2 on Day 3 at the fortnight. The two-time Grand Slam champions third-round opponent will be Portuguese Joao Sousa. Seventh-seeded Tomas Berdych handled Austrian Jurgen Melzer 7-6 (7-0), 6-2, 6-2, while 10th-seeded Grigor Dimitrov got past Slovak Lukas Lacko 6-3, 6-7 (10-12), 6-3, 6-3 and 14th-seeded South African Kevin Anderson beat Lithuanian Ricardas Berankis 6-2, 6-2, 7-6 (7-3). In other action involving seeds, former Aussie runner-up Marcos Baghdatis upset No. 20 David Goffin 6-1, 6-4, 4-6, 6-0; Aussie Bernard Tomic took out No. 22 Philipp Kohlschreiber 6-7 (5-7), 6-4, 7-6 (8-6), 7-6 (7-5); rising Aussie Nick Kyrgios drove out No. 23 Ivo Karlovic 7-6 (7-4), 6-4, 5-7, 6-4; No. 24 Richard Gasquet grounded Aussie James Duckworth 6-2, 6-3, 7-5; last weeks Sydney champion Viktor Troicki of Serbia dismissed No. 26 Leonardo Mayer 6-4, 4-6, 6-4, 6-0; the aforementioned Sela surprised No. 28 Lukas Rosol 7-6 (7-2), 5-7, 7-5, 6-3; Seppi erased No. 29 Jeremy Chardy 7-5, 3-6, 6-2, 6-1; and Sousa bested No. 32 Martin Klizan 4-6, 7-6 (7-4), 6-4, 1-0, retired. Also advancing were Aussie Sam Groth and Tunisias Malek Jaziri. The second round is scheduled to conclude Thursday, including matches for top- seeded four-time Aussie champion Novak Djokovic and the fourth-seeded reigning titlist Wawrinka. The seven-time major winner Djokovic will take on Russian Andrey Kuznetsov, while Wawrinka will look to extend his Melbourne winning streak to nine matches with a meeting against Romanian Marius Copil. Also on the Day 4 schedule will be fifth-seeded U.S. Open runner-up Kei Nishikori, eighth-seeded Canadian slugger Milos Raonic, ninth-seeded David Ferrer, and former No. 1 and former Aussie runner-up Lleyton Hewitt. Air Jordan 13 Sale NZ . Rudy Gay made the tying basket in regulation and a 3-pointer in overtime that gave Sacramento the lead for good, and Fredette scored a career-high 24 points to help the Kings beat the Knicks 106-101 on Wednesday night. Air Jordan 13 Retro NZ . TSNs Farhan Lalji reports the Edmonton Eskimos non-import DT has a workout scheduled with an NFL team next week and isnt expected to sign a deal with any team until then. http://www.airjordan13nz.com/ . -- C.J. Wilson parked his car and laughed while signing autographs for faceless fans who handed bats, balls and cards to the pitcher from the other side of a brick wall.BARCELONA, Spain -- Promising teenager Oliver Torres scored 13 seconds into his first start for Atletico Madrid on Sunday before veteran David Villa added a brace in its 5-0 rout of Real Betis, keeping the team pegged one point behind Spanish leader Barcelona. Oliver connected with a squared ball from Jorge "Koke" Resurreccion that took a deflection off Betis defender Jordi Figueras before falling for him to fire home just moments after the opening whistle at Vicente Calderon Stadium. It was an ideal start for the 18-year-old midfielder making his first appearance in Atleticos starting 11. Minutes later, he almost assisted Diego Godin, who headed his pass past the upright. "It was a dream come true when I got up this morning knowing that I would make my first start," Oliver said. "And to begin with a goal, that gave me more confidence. I want to thank all our fans and dedicate the goal to my father whose birthday is today." Oliver is considered one of the leagues most gifted up-and-coming players for his playmaking abilities. He debuted for Atletico in 2012, the same year he helped Spains under-19 team win the European championships. "That kid has a great future ahead of him," Villa said about Oliver. "All of us love him. He doesnt have to rush. Our fans will be able to enjoy him for years and years to come. He just needs to be patient." The 31-year-old Villa, Spains all-time leading scorer, ended his month-long scoring drought with a much-needed double after being overshadowed by strike partner Diego Costa since his move from Barcelona this summer. Having gotten his pair of goals, Villa capped his best outing for Atletico by passing for Diego Costa to notch his league-leading 11th goal of the season. Also, Mexico forward Giovani Dos Santos scored two goals and set up the opener as Villarreal rolled past Valencia 4-1 to strengthen its hold on fourth place. Real Sociedad took out some of the frustration from its loss at Manchester United in the Champions League this week by beating up on last-place Almeria 3-0. Sevilla edged 10-man Osasuna 2-1 for a third win in as mmany rounds. Cheap Jordan 13 NZ. Betis goalkeeper Guillermo Sara was injured while stretching to save Diego Costas try in first-half stoppage time. Backup Stephan Andersen replaced him but could do nothing in the 53rd to stop Villas glancing header to angle Filipe Luiss cross down and inside the far post. "Im happy for the win and for feeling healthy again after a long time suffering on the pitch," said Villa, who had to turn down a call-up from Spain earlier this month with an ankle problem. "I knew I would score goals eventually. I knew that they would arrive because thats how my career has gone." Villa hit again four minutes later when he finished off a counterattack with Betis completely off-balance. He then expertly controlled a long pass before playing Diego Costa through to roll the ball in for the fourth goal in the 65th. Atleticos Gabi Fernandez rounded out the thrashing in injury time. Villarreals home victory in the regional derby lifted the promoted side to within two points of third-place Real Madrid after it lost 2-1 at Barcelona on Saturday. "We should be very satisfied and pleased with the performance of our players," said Villarreal coach Marcelino Garcia. "We are a humble club that took it at a Valencia side fighting to be in the Champions League. Besides, we played some good football tonight." Dos Santos crossed for striker Ikechuwku Uche to get Villarreal started in the 17th minute. Hernan Perez made it 2-0 five minutes later. Dos Santos hit the post and had a penalty saved by goalkeeper Vicente Guita after Jeremy Mathieu tripped Uche in the area, but he made up for his missed spot kick with a deft flick with his back to the net to score from the resulting corner kick in the 49th. After Ricardo Costa scored Valencias goal in the 63rd, Dos Santos beat Guaita with a long strike in the 84th for his team-high sixth goal of the season. Sociedads Antoine Griezmann scored two headers in the 13th and 50th, while Jose Angel set up the second of those opening goals before adding a third in the 55th. Winless Almeria has earned three of a possible 30 points. China NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Online Stitched Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Outlet College Jerseys For Sale Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys For Sale Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Pukkelpop Forum Forum -> Offtopic Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: