Pukkelpop Forum Forum Pukkelpop Forum Forum
Leve Pukkelpop buiten het Pukkelpopseizoen

FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   GebruikerslijstGebruikerslijst   GebruikersgroepenGebruikersgroepen   RegistrerenRegistreren 
 ProfielProfiel   Log in om je privéberichten te bekijkenLog in om je privéberichten te bekijken   InloggenInloggen 

DES MOINES, Iowa - Derek Drouin set a new Canadian high jump

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Pukkelpop Forum Forum -> Offtopic
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
zhanjiao1212
Shelteropener

BerichtGeplaatst: 12-01-2019 06:37:05    Onderwerp: DES MOINES, Iowa - Derek Drouin set a new Canadian high jump Reageren met citaat

DES MOINES, Iowa - Derek Drouin set a new Canadian high jump record on Friday, clearing 2. Cheap Air Max 95 Wholesale NZ .40 metres at the Drake Relays. Drouin, from Corunna, Ont., bested his own record of 2.38 metres set in Aug. 2013 in Luzhuniki, Russia, at the World Championships in Athletics. Erik Kynard and Dusty Jonas both cleared a 2.35-metre jump on Friday, but could not make it past the 2.38-metre jump. The Drake Relays are an annual track and field event held at Drake University. Cheap Air Max 95 Online . But Paul Osbaldiston, Hamiltons assistant special teams and kicking coach, said the team still relished the championship game workout. Air Max 95 Cheap Authentic . Top-seeded Djokovic, who is making only his second appearance this year after reaching the quarterfinals of the Australian Open, was a 6-3, 6-3 winner over 54th-ranked Istomin of Uzbekistan. "It wasnt as easy as the scoreline indicates," said Djokovic, who has won in Dubai on four occasions. http://www.cheapairmax95nz.com/ . The biggest shock of this seasons competition was on when Watford took a 2-0 lead after 30 minutes at Etihad Stadium, only for a remarkable Aguero-led comeback by City in the final half-hour. The Argentina striker produced clinical finishes in the 60th and 79th minutes to level the score before Aleksandar Kolarov put City in front in the 87th.NAKISKA, Alta. - Olympic champion Marielle Thompson accomplished her mission of defending her skicross World Cup title at Nakiska Ski Area on Saturday.I set a pretty high goal coming back out to Nakiska, ideally winning again and I managed to do that, so Im really happy to start off the season on such a good foot, said Thompson, who won her second career Crystal Globe as overall World Cup champion last season.The Whistler, B.C., native led the final from start to finish, while her Canadian teammate Georgia Simmerling of North Vancouver, B.C., made a big push to pass Switzerlands Fanny Smith to take second spot. The two Canadians also finished first and second in qualification on Friday.Georgias been skiing really well, so its good that she could showcase that here today, Thompson said. To finish 1-2 for Canada at home in Canada is really awesome.Simmerling said that all the training that she and Thompson did paid off at the season-opening event.Were pushing each other, she said. Theres only two girls on the team. We didnt really know the rest of the competition, what they were doing all summer. We came into training confident, skiing fast and we ended up 1-2.Smith ended up in third, while Swedens Sandra Naeslund and Anna Holmlund rounded out the top five.In the mens skicross final, Austrias Thomas Zangerl edged out Swedenss Victor Oehling Norberg to win his second World Cup title. Air Max 95 Sale NZ. .I had always problems in the summer with my back, said Zangerl, while noting he was able to train without incident in the off-season. Now it was the first summer without back pain in training. This is maybe the result of the training.Switzerlands Armin Niederer placed third, while Frances Jonas Devouassoux finished just off the podium in fourth.Dave Duncan of London, Ont., was the top Canadian in the mens competition as he won the small final to finish fifth overall.Coming out here today, if someone would have told me I was going to come fifth, I would have bet against myself, said Duncan. I found a way — crafty vet, I guess.Duncan added that he did what he could to qualify for the final, but came up just a bit short.I skied my heart out to try and make it happen (and) give the fans another podium here, he said. The girls held it down today and crushed it for us. As usual, theyre picking it up for the men.Calgarys Brady Leman, who finished third at Nakiska last year, was disappointed with his eighth-place showing.I really wanted to be on the podium today, Leman said. I ran out of gas, I guess. Something went wrong. I didnt have very good starts the last two rounds and was trying my best to battle from the back, but it was tight racing. China NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Online Stitched Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Outlet College Jerseys For Sale Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys For Sale Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Pukkelpop Forum Forum -> Offtopic Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: