Pukkelpop Forum Forum Pukkelpop Forum Forum
Leve Pukkelpop buiten het Pukkelpopseizoen

FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   GebruikerslijstGebruikerslijst   GebruikersgroepenGebruikersgroepen   RegistrerenRegistreren 
 ProfielProfiel   Log in om je privéberichten te bekijkenLog in om je privéberichten te bekijken   InloggenInloggen 

With the Vancouver Canucks officially eliminated from playof

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Pukkelpop Forum Forum -> Hooptopic
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
zhanjiao1212
Shelteropener

BerichtGeplaatst: 13-01-2019 01:46:51    Onderwerp: With the Vancouver Canucks officially eliminated from playof Reageren met citaat

With the Vancouver Canucks officially eliminated from playoff contention on Monday night, there may be an off-ice shakeup on the horizon. Authentic Shoes Wholesale . TSN Hockey Insiders Pierre LeBrun, Darren Dreger and Bob McKenzie all tweeted on Tuesday morning that changes for the struggling franchise could be on the way sooner than later. The Canucks have been eliminated from the postseason for the first time since 2008. Dreger and McKenzie hinted that former Canucks captain and fan favourite Trevor Linden may be part of a new regime. "Not sure exactly what will go down in Van today, but Trevor Lindens name is in the mix. Perhaps, Van using Sakic and Avs template," tweeted Dreger. "Further to @DarrenDreger, nothing official yet, but sounds like Trevor Linden expected to be new president in VAN," added McKenzie. "Hearing whispers that perhaps change is coming sooner rather than later with the Canucks, perhaps as soon as today or tomorrow..." tweeted LeBrun. "Nothing concrete as I said, but those are whispers out of Van city. Will it be the GM? or the coach? We shall see..." Linden, however, said that he has not been approached by the Canucks organization about a possible change. "I havent [spoken to the Canucks] and I think its interesting," Linden told Global BC on Tuesday. "When teams struggle, theres lots of speculation." Linden did add that working with the Canucks once again held some appeal. "Ive always said to people, if the opportunity is right and the time was right, Id have to seriously consider it." Linden would conclude the interview by stating that an announcement on his future involvement with the Canucks was "not imminent." Down 3-0 in an eventual shutout loss to the Anaheim Ducks, the lower bowl at Rogers Arena had hundreds of empty seats throughout the game, with most the fans leaving before the final buzzer went off. The fans that did remain were chanting for Canucks president and general manager Mike Gillis to be fired. Gillis seemed to criticize the style of first-year head coach John Tortorella in a interview with TEAM 1040 Radio in Vancouver last week, saying that he wanted the team to get back to the type of game that got it to the 2011 final against the Boston Bruins. Tortorella, who was hired by the Canucks last summer, has four years left on his contract with the club. "VAN situation is highly volatile, and also highly unpredictable," tweeted McKenzie on Tuesday. "A LOT of money involved in making changes. Lots of moving parts." Cheap Authentic Shoes From China .5 million, four-year contract with the Texas Rangers that could be worth $32. Cheap Authentic Shoes Wholesale .D. Martinezs ninth-inning sacrifice fly scored Torii Hunter with the winning run and the Detroit Tigers beat the Minnesota Twins 4-3 Sunday. http://www.cheapauthenticshoes.com/ . LOUIS - Two-thirds of the St. LAS VEGAS -- Dutch heavyweight Stefan (Skyscraper) Struve, slated to make a comeback Saturday after a heart scare, was scratched from his UFC 175 bout with Matt Mitrione after blacking out while warming up. "Stefan Struve suffered a non-life-threatening, near-fainting spell backstage," the UFC said in a statement during the fight card. "Afterwards, the medical team did not feel he was fit to compete. With his health and safety in mind, hes been removed from the card and is currently under the care of the medical staff." After the card, UFC president Dana White said Struve was "doing great" and had been cleared by doctors. "He had something like a panic attack," he told the post-fight news conference. "He almost blacked out, he started hyper-ventilating, his blood pressure dropped. I dont know, just one of those weird things." White said Struve had to ponder his fighting future. "He needs to do some soul-searching. Hes a super-talented guy. Hes a great guy, we love the guy. I dont know, well see where he goes from here." Struve, meanwhile, tweeted he was fine. "Just want to let everybody know Im OK, had a blackout in the locker room and we had to call the fight off, thanks for the love folks!" White said both Struve and Mitrione would get their basic purse. "I found out what happened and went to talk to Stefan," Mitrione said in a statement. "He was still in his chair and was very apologetic. Hes such a competitor. Obviously health and safety come ffirst. Authentic Shoes For Sale. " The six-foot-11 Struves MMA career appeared over last year when he was diagnosed with a rare heart condition. Given the OK to resume fighting by his doctors in the Netherlands and the UFCs cardiologist, Struve (29-6) was looking forward to returning to the cage. Struve was also cleared by the Nevada State Athletic Commission. "It looks good," Struve said in a pre-fight interview, "I just need to do checkups two times a year with my doctors in Holland and two times a year with my doctors in L.A. "Thats no problem for me. I actually like that I know for sure that my heart is healthy." The 26-year-old Struve, ranked 12th among heavyweight contenders, last fought in March 2013 when he suffered a broken jaw in a knockout loss to hard-hitting Mark Hunt in Japan. He returned to training some three months later. But he blacked out briefly while at his parents home and went to hospital to be checked out. A stress ultrasound test, which uses high frequency sound waves to examine the hearts anatomy and function, found the heart issue. Struve was diagnosed with a leaking aortic valve, as well an enlarged heart. It meant that his heart was only pumping 60 per cent of his blood into the aorta and then the rest of his body. The remaining 40 per cent was ending up back in the heart chamber. Doctors used medication to control his blood pressure and the demands on his heart. Struve says he will probably have to undergo surgery at some point but hopes to do it after his fighting career. China NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Online Stitched Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Outlet College Jerseys For Sale Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys For Sale Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '
Citaat:
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Pukkelpop Forum Forum -> Hooptopic Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: