Pukkelpop Forum Forum Pukkelpop Forum Forum
Leve Pukkelpop buiten het Pukkelpopseizoen

FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   GebruikerslijstGebruikerslijst   GebruikersgroepenGebruikersgroepen   RegistrerenRegistreren 
 ProfielProfiel   Log in om je privéberichten te bekijkenLog in om je privéberichten te bekijken   InloggenInloggen 

INDIANAPOLIS - Colts receiver Reggie Wayne is scheduled to h

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Pukkelpop Forum Forum -> Forummeets
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
zhanjiao1212
Shelteropener

BerichtGeplaatst: 15-01-2019 04:53:43    Onderwerp: INDIANAPOLIS - Colts receiver Reggie Wayne is scheduled to h Reageren met citaat

INDIANAPOLIS - Colts receiver Reggie Wayne is scheduled to have an MRI on his injured left elbow. Air Jordan 11 Wholesale Australia .Coach Chuck Pagano made the announcement during a scheduled news conference Monday at the team complex. Pagano said he did not expect to have the results until at least Monday night. The Colts are off Tuesday.Wayne was injured early in Sundays win over Cincinnati. He came out briefly but returned to the game and finished with four catches for 15 yards to keep extend his NFL record of consecutive three-reception games to 78. He also became the ninth member of the leagues 14,000-yard club.Pagano said running back Trent Richardson (hamstring) and inside linebacker Jerrell Freeman (hip) also would have MRIs. Jordan 11 For Sale Australia .com) - Guard Greivis Vasquez and forward Patrick Patterson, two key pieces to the Toronto Raptors run to an Atlantic Division title in 2013-14, were both given qualifying offers by the team on Saturday. Cheap Jordan 11 Retro Australia . -- Claudio Bieler hadnt scored since early September, and not from the run of play since mid-July. http://www.cheapairjordan11australia.com/ . -- The Val-dOr Foreurs made it to the Memorial Cup semifinal thanks to their workhorse goaltender and their ability to hang around like a bad cold. Hey baby holla at me!! Dinner at giorgios at 930pm @rihanna???? — Joel-Hans Embiid (@JoelEmbiid) July 22, 2014 SOURCES: Rihanna is considering JOEL EMBIIDs offer — Joel-Hans Embiid (@JoelEmbiid) July 22, 2014 RENDEZ VOUS tonight ( thats actually French words) I bet she will love it when I speak french. They all do actually — Joel-Hans Embiid (@JoelEmbiid) July 22, 2014There is no confirmation that the date is actually happening, but that didnt stop Embiid from getting dressed up. Fresh cut..... Getting ready for dinner http://t.co/NNIfKyZQzx — Joel-Hans Embiid (@JoelEmbiid) July 23, 2014 Almost 930...... Tonight is gonna fun pic.twitter.com/UoSB7AbRbf — Joel-Hans Embbiid (@JoelEmbiid) July 23, 2014 Come here, rude boy, boy; can you get it up?Come here rude boy, boy; is you big enough?Take it, take it baby, baby Take it, take it; love me — Joel-Hans Embiid (@JoelEmbiid) July 23, 2014 Favorite song — Joel-Hans Embiid (@JoelEmbiid) July 23, 2014Then Embiid went to the restaurant. Air Jordan 11 Retro Australia. This server has no chill. All I want is a shirley temple — Joel-Hans Embiid (@JoelEmbiid) July 23, 2014But this is where the Twitter trail went cold. Does that mean Rihanna showed up? Well have to just wait to find out. No matter what happens, Embiid is clearly a Twitter all-star already. And if things dont work, I think Taylor Swift is single. China NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Online Stitched Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Outlet College Jerseys For Sale Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys For Sale Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Pukkelpop Forum Forum -> Forummeets Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: