Pukkelpop Forum Forum Pukkelpop Forum Forum
Leve Pukkelpop buiten het Pukkelpopseizoen

FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   GebruikerslijstGebruikerslijst   GebruikersgroepenGebruikersgroepen   RegistrerenRegistreren 
 ProfielProfiel   Log in om je privéberichten te bekijkenLog in om je privéberichten te bekijken   InloggenInloggen 

For the Calgary Flames, this season started in exciting fash

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Pukkelpop Forum Forum -> Suggesties & Klachten
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
zhanjiao1212
Shelteropener

BerichtGeplaatst: 11-02-2019 06:32:45    Onderwerp: For the Calgary Flames, this season started in exciting fash Reageren met citaat

For the Calgary Flames, this season started in exciting fashion that was beginning to put distance between the struggles of five straight seasons without playoff hockey. Orange Cheap Running Shoes . Theyre now in danger of being thrust right back into that bleak conversation by matching their worst losing streak during that time. A loss tonight in Los Angeles would equal the Flames nine-game skid from Jan. 11-28, 2010, and they might be catching the Kings just as the Stanley Cup champions begin to re-establish their elite form. The Flames (17-15-3) at least earned a point in Saturdays 3-2 overtime loss in Vancouver, which is more than they can say about the first seven losses on the streak. We talked about our character since the start of the year, coach Bob Hartley told the teams official website. I felt it would have been easy to fold the tent tonight, second game in two nights, but credit to our guys, they battled back. The loss followed Fridays 2-1 home defeat against Dallas, and Calgary has been limited to 13 goals during the skid. That comes after averaging 3.11 goals through 25 contests. The Kings (17-11-6) have had no such offensive issues in their last two games, scoring 10 goals in consecutive wins after beating Arizona 4-2 on Saturday. It comes as a relief after Los Angeles was outscored 20-13 during a 1-4-1 slump. The power play has been a big part of the turnaround, as the Kings have gone 5 for 11 in these wins after converting at a rate of 10.5 percent over their previous 11 games. I cant tell you (whats changed), Anze Kopitar told the teams official website. Were moving the puck good and were getting some good looks. A couple of bounces here and there is nice to get. Kopitar has certainly been a big part of it while playing with Marian Gaborik and Jeff Carter. He has a goal and seven assists in the last two games and nine points in his last three contests after managing three in his previous 12. He also has nine points in his past nine games against the Flames. Gaborik has broken out with six goals and two assists on a four-game point streak after going four games without one. He has 24 points in his last 19 games versus Calgary. Carter has scored in consecutive games and has six points in his last three, but hes been limited to six points in 17 games against the Flames. Its nice, Kopitar said. Every guy will tell you that its nice when you build a little bit of chemistry and you somewhat know where the guys are going to be on the ice. It makes it easier. But I think the big thing too is coming out of our zone and really make sure we support each other pretty good. Thats why we can get some open looks in the O-zone. Jonathan Quick has won consecutive starts, but he has a 3.16 goals-against average over a 3-1-1 stretch. Hes typically fared well against Calgary, posting a 1.40 GAA over a 9-3-2 span. For the Flames, Jonas Hiller and Karri Ramo are both in need of a win. Hiller has yet to face Los Angeles with Calgary, but hes got a 2.12 GAA against the Kings over a 5-3-3 run. Ramo has lost his last three games with a 4.48 GAA, but hes 3-0-0 with a 1.95 GAA against Los Angeles. All of those starts came last season as the Flames won three of five in the series. Game Notes: CGY was 3-2-0 vs LAK last season CGY has won 2 straight in LA Los Angeles: won 2 straight, both at home, 10GF, 5/11 on PP 13-1-3 when scoring first Gaborik (6G) has scored in 4 straight games Calgary: 0-7-1 past 8 games, 13GF, 3/29 on PP 0-4-1 past 5 road games, outscored 16-8, 2/18 on PP Giordano (1G, 1A) past 3 games Running Shoes China . As each game passes (each has played close with the exception of last night) it becomes clearer just how evenly matched these two teams are and how one mistake, or one bad inning, is likely to sway the result. Buy Running Shoes . -- Coyotes coach Dave Tippett thinks of one thing when he watches Eastern Conference teams struggle against Western opponents before they get to Phoenix: His team must keep pace. http://www.cheaprunningshoesonline.us/ . "I only want to go through this one more time," Crosby said Friday. The 24-year-old captain hasnt played since the symptoms resurfaced following a loss to Boston on Dec. 5. Doctors allowed him to return to full practice on Tuesday and while Crosby is pleased with the way his body is responding he refuses to put on his return.Louis van Gaal says Manchester United are targeting a top-three finish in the Premier League - plus the FA Cup. United are currently in sixth place, just a point behind Manchester City in fourth and five behind third-placed Arsenal.Van Gaals men face Everton, live on Sky Sports, on Sunday afternoon and the Dutchman says United still have plenty to fight for. Still we are capable of being in the top three in the league, he said. We believe in that. The players believe in that. We can win the FA Cup.So we have a lot to fight for. We have five matches at home, three away, which is also a benefit.United thumped Everton 3-0 at Goodison Park back in October, one of their best performances of the season.We controlled the game for 90 minutes, said Van Gaal. We scored our chances and could have scored more. Van Gaal says Everton will be a difficult opponent Everton are a good team, with good individual players, but it was an eexample of how to play away. Blue Running Shoes. Now we play at home.Evertons record is very strange. At home it is not as good as it is away. For us they are a difficult opponent but I hope my record will move on.Sir Bobby Charlton will be honoured at Old Trafford on Sunday, with the South Stand being named after him, and Van Gaal says it is a suitable tribute to one of footballs greats. Sir Bobby Charlton will be honoured at Old Trafford on Sunday I had two big icons when I was younger - one was Jimmy Greaves and the other was Bobby Charlton, he said. Ive had him in my mind for many years. He is such a kind, friendly man.I am very proud that he can get such an honour. Not many clubs are doing that. Im pleased for him. Also See: Man Utd video Man Utd fixtures Man Utd stats Get a £10 free bet! Cheap Jerseys China NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Discount Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Baseball Jerseys Free Shipping Cheapest College Jerseys Sale Cheap Football Jerseys China Nike NFL Jerseys Canada Wholesale NHL Jerseys From China MLB Jerseys Outlet Canada Wholesale NBA Jerseys Canada Store Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap Authentic Jerseys Canada ' ' '
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Pukkelpop Forum Forum -> Suggesties & Klachten Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: