Pukkelpop Forum Forum Pukkelpop Forum Forum
Leve Pukkelpop buiten het Pukkelpopseizoen

FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   GebruikerslijstGebruikerslijst   GebruikersgroepenGebruikersgroepen   RegistrerenRegistreren 
 ProfielProfiel   Log in om je privéberichten te bekijkenLog in om je privéberichten te bekijken   InloggenInloggen 

Conor McGregor has posted a cryptic tweet suggesting he will

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Pukkelpop Forum Forum -> De hoogmis
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
zhanjiao1212
Shelteropener

BerichtGeplaatst: 19-02-2019 03:51:32    Onderwerp: Conor McGregor has posted a cryptic tweet suggesting he will Reageren met citaat

Conor McGregor has posted a cryptic tweet suggesting he will retire sooner than expected. Cheap Nike Tanjun China . The UFC featherweight champion is scheduled to compete on July 9 in a rematch against Nate Diaz but it appears he already has one eye on the Octagon exit door.He posted: I have decided to retire young. Thanks for the cheese. Catch yas later. I have decided to retire young. Thanks for the cheese. Catch yas later. Conor McGregor The Irishman is still just 27-years-old and preparing to headline the milestone UFC 200 event against Diaz in Las Vegas, after tasting defeat to the American last month.Diaz, in response to McGregors tweet, posted: I guess my work here is done. Im retiring too.McGregor debuted in the UFC three years ago, winning seven fights in a row and knocking out Jose Aldo in 13 seconds to claim the featherweight title.He then opted to move up two weight classes to meet Diaz at welterweight but suffered a submission defeat which he aims to avenge in July. What now? How will McGregor & Rousey react to defeat? Also See: McGregor & Rousey: What now? McGregor granted Diaz rematch McGregor urged to drop to 155 McGregor-Edgar huge for NYC Cheap Authentic Nike Tanjun . Levante, which had lost five straight including a Copa del Rey game last weekend, fell behind at its Ciutat de Valencia stadium when Ionut Sapanura opened the scoring for Elche in the 26th minute. Discount Nike Tanjun Shoes . - Tom Brady was upset that his New England Patriots hardly looked like a division champion in the first half. http://www.niketanjunoutlet.com/ . The team announced the moves before Sundays game against Houston. Shaw was 1-4 with a 4.26 ERA in 43 games for the Diamondbacks. Bergesen was claimed off waivers from Baltimore on Friday.CHICAGO -- Chris Johnson and the Atlanta Braves capitalized on a day when the ball was flying at Wrigley Field. And Mike Minor toughed it out on a day when it was tough to pitch. Johnson homered twice and Minor hit his second career home run, leading the Atlanta Braves over the Chicago Cubs 11-6 on Saturday. Johnson and Justin Upton each drove in four runs for the Braves. Johnson and Minor homered and Upton hit a three-run double as Atlanta scored six times in the fourth inning for a 9-3 lead. "Its one of those days at Wrigley when you get the ball up in the air and the ball keeps travelling," Johnson said. "Mike battled though. Its a tough place to pitch on days like this. He battled and kept us in the game. We were able to get enough. Minor (3-5) allowed six runs and 11 hits in six innings, improving to 6-0 in his career against the Cubs. The Braves won for the second time in seven games. They hit no home runs in their previous six games and one in their last 12 games. Upton and Justin Heyward had RBI singles in the ninth for Atlanta. David Carpenter pitched two innings for his third save. "Today is one of those days we need all the offence we can get because the wind was blowing out, typical Wrigley Field wind blowing out," Braves manager Fredi Gonzalez said. "We never felt comfortable." Chris Coghlan hit two doubles and drove in three runs for the Cubs, who have lost seven of nine. Edwin Jackson (5-10) lasted just 3 2-3 innings after giving nine runs, seven hits and three home runs. "Its just one of those embarrassing, horrendous games," Jackson said. "Flatt out, theres no other way to put it. Nike Tanjun Clearance. Your team does a great job and battles back, and you continually give up the lead. Its pretty much unacceptable." The Cubs scored three runs in the fifth to cut the lead to 9-6. One run scored on a passed ball before Coghlan hit a two-run double. Johnsons second homer of the day and fifth of the season was a two-run shot and made it 5-3 in the fourth. Johnsons third career multihomer game was his first since 2012. "Im not trying to hit home runs," Johnson said. "I got the first one pretty good. The second one I think it was just a line drive." Minor padded the lead with a solo shot. His other home run came in 2013 against the New York Mets. "I remember both (home runs)," Minor said. "The other one surprised me a little bit because I didnt think I could hit the ball like that. Today, I tried to stay back a little bit more. He threw me, I felt like, the same pitch the first at-bat and I was coming around it. It was one of those days I felt like I was seeing the ball good, got lucky and hit it." NOTES: Gonzalez said he was undecided about the order of his rotation after the All-Star break. He said Minor and Alex Wood would be staggered. "It depends on what happens in the next two days, whos healthy and if somebody needs a few extra days," Gonzalez said. ... Braves C Evan Gattis (bulging disk) was scheduled to take part in light drills and batting practice at the Single-A facility in Rome, Georgia, for the second straight day. While encouraged, Gonzalez said no timetable had been set for his return from the disabled list. Wholesale Hoodies NFL Shirts Outlet Jerseys NFL Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Pukkelpop Forum Forum -> De hoogmis Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: