Pukkelpop Forum Forum Pukkelpop Forum Forum
Leve Pukkelpop buiten het Pukkelpopseizoen

FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   GebruikerslijstGebruikerslijst   GebruikersgroepenGebruikersgroepen   RegistrerenRegistreren 
 ProfielProfiel   Log in om je privéberichten te bekijkenLog in om je privéberichten te bekijken   InloggenInloggen 

LAKE FOREST, Ill. [url=http://www.authenticdiamondbacksprosh

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Pukkelpop Forum Forum -> De hoogmis
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
zhanjiao1212
Shelteropener

BerichtGeplaatst: 19-02-2019 04:18:02    Onderwerp: LAKE FOREST, Ill. [url=http://www.authenticdiamondbacksprosh Reageren met citaat

LAKE FOREST, Ill. Taijuan Walker Diamondbacks Jersey . - All Ndamukong Suh wanted to do was live in the moment and not focus on the big goals that are in reach for the Lions.Detroit is one win from a playoff berth heading into Sundays game against the Chicago Bears, and a division title and first-round bye are also a possibility.I think you just have to understand that when you take care of the small things, the big things come, Suh said. Ive always been about a person that is focused on what I need to get done, the process and understanding that and knowing that everything else should come.When the opportunities are presented to you, you just take them with open arms and run with them. So, as long as you take care of the process and understand what you need to get done, usually everything falls in order for you.Everything has been falling into place for the Lions (10-4), with three straight wins, and theyre about to face a team thats reeling.Things are so bad for the Bears (5-9) that they announced a quarterback change, with Jay Cutler benched in favour of Jimmy Clausen.Detroit, on the other hand, has a chance to lock up a playoff spot for just the second time in 15 years.Even if the Lions dont win Sundays game, they could reach the playoffs with some help. A tie coupled with Philadelphia losing to or tying Washington on Saturday or an Eagles loss would do the trick.The NFC North title, the Lions first division crown since 1993, would happen if they beat the Bears and Green Bay loses to Tampa Bay.And a victory combined with losses by Green Bay and Dallas would lock up a first-round bye for Detroit.These are big steps even if nine of the Lions 10 wins are against teams that are currently .500 or below.Detroit had posted back-to-back losing records after making the playoffs in 2011 and has an 0-16 season (2008) in its not-too-distant past.We dont talk about it, just like Im not answering that question, coach Jim Caldwell said. We keep our focus and move on.For the Bears it has been a bitter season. And it will end with them out of the playoffs for the seventh time in eight years.It wasnt what I expected, said defensive end Jared Allen, who signed with Chicago before the season. You know, I didnt see it coming at all. But thats why the NFL is so great. Youve got to play the games.Here are some things to look for in this game:CUT OUT: The Bears added some intrigue, at least from the Chicago perspective, with the decision to switch quarterbacks.It comes on the heels of what might have been Cutlers worst performance of the season. He was 17 of 31 for 194 yards with three interceptions and was sacked a season-high seven times in a 31-15 loss to New Orleans on Monday night.He leads the league in interceptions (1Cool and turnovers (24), yet the timing of the move was curious at best. It only underscored the idea that Halas Hall is one dysfunctional place at the moment and fueled more speculation about the futures of general manager Phil Emery, Marc Trestman, his assistants, Cutler and everyone else.FEEDING FRENZY: If Clausen feels as if hes being thrown to the Lions, well, who could blame him?After all, he is 1-9 in 10 career starts, and all of them came as a rookie with Carolina in 2010. He has attempted just nine passes this season, completing three, and he will be facing one of the leagues stingiest defences on Sunday.The Lions have allowed the fewest points in the NFL, and they have at least one interception in 11 straight games, the longest active streak in the NFL.CLOSE CALLS: Considering they are giving up the fewest points and Chicago is allowing more than any other team, the Lions might not have to sweat this one out.Five of their 10 wins are by seven points or fewer.The Lions have wiped out some early deficits, rallying from down 21-0 against Atlanta and posting 14-point comebacks in wins over New Orleans and Minnesota last week. Detroit also rallied for a 34-17 victory over Chicago on Thanksgiving after falling behind 14-3 in the first quarter and finished with a season-high 474 yards in that game.MEGA PROBLEM: The Bears had no answer last month for Calvin Johnson, who had 146 yards and two touchdowns. That gave him 1,074 yards and nine touchdowns in 14 games against Chicago.He comes into Sundays game poised to reach the 1,000-yard mark for the fifth straight year with 935 yards.STOPPING STAFFORD: Johnson isnt the only Lion on the verge of a milestone. Quarterback Matthew Stafford is about to hit the 4,000-yard passing mark for the fourth straight year.He is 203 yards shy with 3,797 on the season. He also threw for 390 yards and two touchdowns and had a 116 rating for the game last month against Chicago.___AP NFL websites: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP_NFL Brad Boxberger Jersey . Anderson shook off some unusually poor shooting and hit two clutch 3-pointers in overtime that carried the New Orleans Pelicans to a 111-106 victory over the Detroit Pistons on Wednesday night. Curt Schilling Diamondbacks Jersey . I kept my eyes focused up on the camera during each approach. I just tried to stay focused on my form, as I didnt know what the ball reaction was. I was quite emotional at the end. I did not actually see any of the shots in the game until I got home and watched the video. http://www.authenticdiamondbacksproshop.com/diamondbacks-jorge-de-la-rosa-jersey/ . The Montreal Canadiens goaltender has won three of his four games since returning from a lower-body injury that kept him out from the end of the Olympic break until March 15.BOISBRIAND, Que. - Nikita Jevpalovs scored 6:22 into the second overtime as the Blainville-Boisbriand Armada edged the visiting Rimouski Oceanic 2-1 on Tuesday in Quebec Major Junior Hockey League playoff action. Christopher Clapperton also scored for the Armada while Jevpalovs tacked on an assist for a two-point outing. Frederik Gauthier scored the lone goal for the Oceanic, who lead the second-round series 2-1. Blainville-Boisbriands Etienne Marcoux made 38 saves for the win as Philippe Desrosiers stopped 47-of-49 shots in a losing cause. --- FOREURS 5 VOLTIGEURS 2 DRUMMONDVILLE, Que. -- Anthony Mantha scored twice and Samuel Henley had a goal and two assists as Val-dOr beat the Voltigeurs to go ahead 2-1 in its second-round series. Phil Pietroniro and Louick Marcotte also scored for the Foreurs and Antoine Bibeau made 24 saves for the win. Joey Ratelle scored both goals for Drummondville. Louis-Philip Guindon gave up five goals on 27 sshots for the Voltigeurs. Diamondbacks Pro Shop. --- DRAKKAR 4 HUSKIES 2 ROUYN-NORANDA, Que. -- Frederic Gamelin had a goal and an assist and Philippe Cadorette made 24 saves as Baie-Comeau doubled up the Huskies for a commanding 3-0 second-round series lead. Alexandre Ranger, Gabriel Verpaelst and Charles Hudon also scored for the Drakkar. Jean-Sebastien Dea and Redgie Bois supplied the goals for Rouyn-Noranda. Huskies goaltender Alexandre Belanger stopped 29-of-33 shots in a losing cause. --- OLYMPIQUES 5 MOOSEHEADS 2 GATINEAU, Que. -- Robert Steeves made 25 stops and Vincent Dunn had a goal and an assist as the Olympiques beat Halifax in Game 3 of their second-round clash. Vaclav Karabacek, Taylor Burke, Emile Poirier and Alexis Pepin also scored for Gatineau. Elie Berube had two assists. Jonathan Drouin scored both goals for the Mooseheads, who lead the series 2-1. Halifaxs Zachary Fucale turned away 26-of-30 shots in defeat. Wholesale Hoodies NFL Shirts Outlet Jerseys NFL Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Pukkelpop Forum Forum -> De hoogmis Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: