Pukkelpop Forum Forum Pukkelpop Forum Forum
Leve Pukkelpop buiten het Pukkelpopseizoen

FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   GebruikerslijstGebruikerslijst   GebruikersgroepenGebruikersgroepen   RegistrerenRegistreren 
 ProfielProfiel   Log in om je privéberichten te bekijkenLog in om je privéberichten te bekijken   InloggenInloggen 

From one national open to another, the focus shifts from Roy

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Pukkelpop Forum Forum -> Vragen & Advies
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
zhanjiao1212
Shelteropener

BerichtGeplaatst: 20-02-2019 06:17:09    Onderwerp: From one national open to another, the focus shifts from Roy Reageren met citaat

From one national open to another, the focus shifts from Royal Liverpool to Royal Montreal for the Canadian Open, where Graham DeLaet, David Hearn and Mike Weir lead a contingent of 19 hometown hopefuls on a quest to end a 60-year drought. Vans Old Skool Cheap Online . Watch coverage of the first two rounds live on TSN and TSN GO on Thursday and Friday beginning at 3pm et/Noon pt. The weight of becoming the first Canadian winner since Pat Fletcher in 1954 will remain at the forefront of the tournament until the streak is broken, but the consensus among the Canucks, as Weyburn, Sask. native Graham DeLeat so eloquently puts it, is to "just play golf." "I think a lot of times we put a little too much pressure on ourselves so maybe this year I can just let it all go … and be contention," he said. "Thats all you can ask for and hopefully we get it done Sunday afternoon." DeLaet, the highest ranked Canadian on the World Golf Ranking at 38, was anything but close to ending the drought last year at Oakville, Ont.s Glen Abbey golf course. He shot a 1-over in the first two rounds to miss the cut. David Hearn and Mike Weir fared much better, finishing at 4-under and 3-under, respectively. Weir has sniffed PGA victory on home soil before, falling in a three-hole playoff to Vijay Singh at the 2004 Bell Canadian Open – the closest any Canadian has come since Fletcher. "I was very close one time and not too far away a couple of other times, so Id like to just get myself in that position again and see if something wood be different this time," Weir said. "Id love to do it and if I dont do it, I want one of the other Canadians to do it but it is in the back of our minds, wed like to break that streak." Hearn looks to have the most going for him as far as his game is concerned. He was a late inclusion into last weeks British Open – his first appearance – after former champ Mark Calcavecchia was forced to withdraw due to travel issues. Although the Brampton, Ontario native wasnt close to Rory McIlroys winning score of 17-under, his 3-under was an honourable showing for a first foray into Open Championship waters. "It was pretty exciting for me to get that opportunity last week and be in my first Open Championship," Hearn said. "The spectators and the fans over there were unbelievably receptive. The golf course was truly unique for me and unique experience to play something so different." The change of scenery from the treacherous links to luscious parkland golf could be troublesome for some golfers, but Hearn isnt interested in focusing on course specifics. "Good golf is still good golf and good shots get rewarded, so I feel like, myself, Im playing really good golf and I controlled my ball really well last week and if I do a lot of those things again out here this week I think its going to be a good week," Hearn said. And even if Hearn was interested in discussing the intricacies of playing at Royal Montreal, his frame of reference may be a little small. Well, actually, non-existent. "Ive heard great things. … The last time the Open was here was 2001 and I had just turned pro, so I wasnt playing in the event yet," Hearn said. "From what I understand its a very traditional golf course – very narrow off the tee and small greens – so all of those things suit my game very well." As for the streak, Hearn wasnt getting into specifics on that either. “I think theres a tremendous amount of talent on tour right now. Graham, myself and Mike have been really close within the last couple of years for winning an event. Outside of us there are still a tremendous number of players behind that that have the ability to win a tournament any given week,” he said. “You just never know whos going to be good that week and weve got enough Canadians in this field that its going to happen soon." Buy Cheap Old Skool . Altidore strained his left hamstring in the Americans opener against Ghana on June 16 and didnt play in their next two games. "We dont know how much because we need to see how hes going, but hes available," U. Vans Old Skool Clearance . But unfortunately for the Niagara Falls, Ont., native, a pulled muscle wouldnt allow him to go past the second set. Japan sealed its victory over Canada in the first-round Davis Cup tie after Nishikori downed an ailing Dancevic 6-2, 1-0. http://www.cheapoldskool.us/ . Top-seeded Djokovic, who is making only his second appearance this year after reaching the quarterfinals of the Australian Open, was a 6-3, 6-3 winner over 54th-ranked Istomin of Uzbekistan. "It wasnt as easy as the scoreline indicates," said Djokovic, who has won in Dubai on four occasions.Chicago, IL (SportsNetwork.com) - Stephen Curry continued his shooting struggles at United Center, but Draymond Green picked up the slack. Green scored a career-high 31 points and stuffed the stat sheet and the Golden State Warriors pulled out a 112-102 road win over the Chicago Bulls to extend a franchise-best win streak to 12 games. Green made seven 3-pointers as part of an 11-for-20 shooting performance while also contributing seven rebounds, four steals and three blocks. Klayy Thompson added 24 points and Curry scored 18 for the Warriors, who havent lost since a home setback to San Antonio on Nov. Vans Old Skool Sale Cheap. 11. Curry handed out a game-high seven assists but shot just 5-for-14 from the field in his first career win against the Bulls in Chicago. He hit a combined 19-for-55 in four previous losses. Jimmy Butlers 24 points and Pau Gasols 22-point, 20-rebound effort werent enough for Chicago, which fell to 2-5 at home this season. Wholesale Hoodies NFL Shirts Outlet Jerseys NFL Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Pukkelpop Forum Forum -> Vragen & Advies Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: