Pukkelpop Forum Forum Pukkelpop Forum Forum
Leve Pukkelpop buiten het Pukkelpopseizoen

FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   GebruikerslijstGebruikerslijst   GebruikersgroepenGebruikersgroepen   RegistrerenRegistreren 
 ProfielProfiel   Log in om je privéberichten te bekijkenLog in om je privéberichten te bekijken   InloggenInloggen 

BARCELONA, Spain - Canadian Daniel Nestor and Serbian partne

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Pukkelpop Forum Forum -> Vragen & Advies
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
zhanjiao1212
Shelteropener

BerichtGeplaatst: 21-02-2019 03:40:36    Onderwerp: BARCELONA, Spain - Canadian Daniel Nestor and Serbian partne Reageren met citaat

BARCELONA, Spain - Canadian Daniel Nestor and Serbian partner Nenad Zimonjic dropped a 6-3, 6-3 decision to Jesse Huta Galung of the Netherlands and Stephane Robert of France in the mens doubles final at the Barcelona Open on Sunday. Scarpe Yeezy Scontate . Huta Galung and Robert surprised the fifth-seeded pair in 54 minutes for their first career ATP title as a duo. Nestor, who teamed with Zimonjic for victories here in 2009 and 2010, called the day "a disaster." "It was not a good match from start to finish," Nestor said. "We made too many mistakes, That gave them confidence as the match went on and they played well. "Today was our worst match of the year." Nestor, from Toronto, reached the Barcelona final last year with former partner Robert Lindstedt of Sweden. They were beaten by Alexander Peya and Bruno Soares in three sets. In this years final, Nestor and Zimonjic lost serve three times in the opening set and never got on track against Huta Galung and Robert, who entered the main draw as lucky losers. "In general we had a good week here, we won a couple of matches that we were in a position to lose," Nestor said. "We came back in the semifinal which was certainly our best performance of the week. But then there was today ... it would have been great to win a fifth title here but it didnt happen." Nestor also won at Barcelona in 2004 and 2006 with former partner Mark Knowles of the Bahamas. The Canadian has started the season with some impressive results with Zimonjic. They won at Sydney in January and reached the final in Dubai the following month. They are assured a seeding and a first-round bye in the Madrid Masters next month. The extra time off will also allow Nestor to cross the Atlantic for some time with his family before returning for the big push through the clay season. After Madrid, Nestor and Zimonjic plan to play at the Rome Masters and the French Open. Nestor has four career mens doubles titles at Roland Garros. The Canadian also missed a chance to take over sole ownership of third place in the list of post-1968 Open era doubles title leaders. He remains tied with Australian Todd Woodbridge with 83 victories, behind Americans Mike Bryan (100) and Bob Bryan (9Cool. Adidas Yeezy Scontate .com) - The Utah Jazz look to put an end to their five-game losing streak when the Denver Nuggets visit Salt Lake City Monday night. Scarpe Yeezy Originali . - Connor McDavid scored twice and added two assists as the Erie Otters beat the Sarnia Sting 7-3 on Saturday night in Ontario Hockey League action. http://www.adidasyeezyscontate.it/ . Tensions rose in the first period when Penguins defenceman Brooks Orpik hit Bruins forward Loui Eriksson with what appeared to be a clean hit.Jade Jones stepped up her bid to defend her Olympic taekwondo title in Rio after becoming European champion in Montreux on Friday. The Flint 23-year-old beat Swedens Nikita Glasnovic 11-5 in a one-sided final to take gold, having previously earned two bronze medals and one silver in the continental event.A quick start gave Jones a three-point advantage and a trademark head shot early in the second doubled her lead and effectively sealed the contest against one of her chief rivals for the Olympic crown. Jones said: The road to Rio has been harder than it was for London so to tick that off my list and be European championn as well, I feel on top of the world. Adidas Yeezy Italia. Im just buzzing with how I performed as well. I was so relaxed in the ring instead of stressing out.I feel like this was mentally tougher than the European Games last year in Baku. I didnt really know much about it but with this, its something Ive really wanted to win for a long time.Defending my Olympic title is going to be hard but I believe I can win it and Ive just got to do it on the day.Jones is one of four Great Britain taekwondo athletes to have already secured their places in Rio. Lutalo Muhammad, Bianca Walkden and Mahama Cho are due to compete in Montreux this weekend. Wholesale Hoodies NFL Shirts Outlet Jerseys NFL Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Pukkelpop Forum Forum -> Vragen & Advies Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: