Pukkelpop Forum Forum Pukkelpop Forum Forum
Leve Pukkelpop buiten het Pukkelpopseizoen

FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   GebruikerslijstGebruikerslijst   GebruikersgroepenGebruikersgroepen   RegistrerenRegistreren 
 ProfielProfiel   Log in om je privéberichten te bekijkenLog in om je privéberichten te bekijken   InloggenInloggen 

SACRAMENTO, Calif. [url=http://www.officialrangersgearshop.c

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Pukkelpop Forum Forum -> Concerten
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
zhanjiao1212
Shelteropener

BerichtGeplaatst: 23-02-2019 04:20:48    Onderwerp: SACRAMENTO, Calif. [url=http://www.officialrangersgearshop.c Reageren met citaat

SACRAMENTO, Calif. Darwin Barney Jersey . -- Memphis Grizzlies point guard Mike Conley is playing like an All-Star lately. Soon hell find out if he gets to be one. Conley had 27 points and 10 assists as the Grizzlies won their fourth straight by beating the slumping Sacramento Kings 99-89 on Wednesday night. One night after outplaying Portland guard Damian Lillard in the Grizzlies impressive 98-81 victory, Conley backed it up with an even better game against the Kings. Conley, who will find out Thursday if he will be picked as one the Western Conference reserves, made 8 of 14 shots, hit two threes, and had two steals. He scored nine points in the fourth quarter. "I wont let it bother me at all if I dont make it. Its something I cant control," Conley said. "If it happens, it happens. Im just playing ball right now. Im playing at a high level and doing what my team needs me to do to do. Im just playing to win." And the Grizzlies are doing plenty of that lately, winning for the ninth time in 10 games. They put their latest win away in the fourth quarter, getting six steals and converting several of them into easy layups. Memphis shot 11 of 18 and made 7 of 8 free throws in the fourth quarter in pulling away from the Kings, who cut the lead to four points at the 5:20 mark. The Grizzlies had nine of their 24 assists in the fourth quarter. Conley got plenty of help at the offensive end with Zach Randolph scoring six points and Tayshaun Prince getting six, all in the final three minutes. "Our chemistry right now is as good as Ive ever seen it," Memphis coach David Joerger said. "Our confidence is high and were really trying to stay in the moment." Isaiah Thomas scored 24 points and Rudy Gay had 23 for the Kings, who have lost five straight and seven of eight. DeMarcus Cousins, the Kings leading scorer and rebounder, missed his fourth straight game with an ankle sprain. The Kings are hoping to have Cousins back for Fridays game in Dallas. Gay, a former Memphis player, had missed the previous three games with an Achilles strain. He made a turnaround jumper in the fourth quarter to surpass 10,000 career points. However, Gay was limping some in the fourth quarter and also after the game in the locker room. But he expected to play against Dallas. "I kind of tweaked my foot a little bit more. But it doesnt matter. I still feel that we could have won the game," Gay said. "I was a little rusty. Im not used to being out. Ive actually been hurt one time in my career that actually made me miss more than one game. "So it was a little tough on me. Its going to happen." Kings coach Michael Malone has been critical of his teams defence for much of the season and Wednesdays game was no different. "I told our team afterward that I am going to start playing guys who are willing to defend," Malone said. "And if are not ready to defend ... I can no longer be a hypocrite. Ive been a hypocrite the whole year. I got the job in June and I preached defence and thats what I believe in. Were one of the worst defensive teams in the league." Randolph had 18 points for the Grizzlies, who won their fifth straight road game and have a 12-7 record away from home. Marc Gasol had 12 points and Mike Miller scored 11. Its no coincidence the Grizzlies strong play has coincided with the return of Gasol, last years Defensive Player of the Year who missed 23 games with a sprained knee. A protector of the rim, creative passer and reliable scorer, Gasol has been instrumental in the Grizzlies 7-1 record since his return. In the past two-plus week, the Grizzlies have beaten Phoenix, Houston twice, and Oklahoma City. Memphis finishes its three-game road trip Friday night in Minnesota. "Ever since we got Marc back weve been playing better," Prince said. "You can see our confidence coming back. He helps us so much on defence. He has a real presence back there. When he was out we couldnt get stops regularly like we are now." After making a corner jumper, Prince stole the ball from Gay and converted with a driving layup to give Memphis a 92-85 lead. A basket by Conley and a layup by Prince increased the lead to nine. Randolph came up with a loose ball and fed Davis for a dunk at the other end, concluding an 11-4 run and putting Memphis up 82-71. But the Kings came back and cut the lead to three on Thomas 3-pointer at the 4:35 mark. Conley had 11 points in the third quarter when the Grizzlies outscored Sacramento 21-17 and took a 69-63 lead into the fourth. "I thought out defence was the key. There are very good offensive team that can score in bunches and has a lot of firepower, Conley said. "Were getting two, three, four stops in a row. Were not a high-octane team. But our defence is always consistent." Gay had a strong second quarter with 10 points and was difficult to stop in the third as well. He came up with a loose ball near midcourt and sprinted toward the basket for an emphatic dunk that brought the crowd to its feet and put the Kings ahead 61-59. Gasol scored eight points and the Grizzlies shot 52 per cent and led 48-46 lead at intermission. Both Gay and Thomas had 12 points for the Kings. NOTES: Conley moved past Gay for the all-time franchise record for games played (480). ... Kings public address announcer Scott Moak was sick and missed his first game behind the mic in 12 years. His replacement was Jamie Coffee, a longtime Sacramento radio DJ. ... Memphis reserve forward Miller scored seven points in a 61-second span late in the second quarter. Ivan Rodriguez Jersey . Helwani said that Weidman has been dealing with recurring swelling and pain in his knees related to torn meniscus he suffered as a teenager and the problems came to a head last week when he suffered prolonged swelling and pain in his left knee, resulting in the decision to undergo an arthroscopic scope procedure to clean up the tear in both knees. Bartolo Colon Jersey . "Im proud, obviously. Its been a long day, but now Im a Crystal Palace player, Im very happy," Bannan said. "The seasons been started now for a couple of weeks and Ive not featured at Villa. http://www.officialrangersgearshop.com/Rangers-Drew-Robinson-Kids-Jersey/ . The photograph shows Parker and a French comedian making a gesture known in France as a "quenelle," which critics describe as inverted Nazi salute. Parker said in a statement released through the Spurs that the photograph was taken three years ago. Parker, who was born in Belgium but raised in France, said he didnt know at the time that "it could be in any way offensive or harmful.Shaq Fu was a fighting game released on Sega Genesis, Super Nintendo, Amiga, Game Gear and Game Boy in 1994 where Shaq is ported into another dimension to rescue a young boy from an evil mummy named Sett-Ra. The game was released to mostly negative reviews, aside from GAMEPRO, which gave it a 4.5 out of 5 and quipped “spend some time to master Shaqs attacks, and youll gladly play the Fu.” Shaq Fu came out during a time where Mortal Kombat and Street Fighter II dominated the gaming market, but it had one huge flaw and that intentionally punned huge flaw was Shaq himself being the most dominant player of the game. Shaq was designed like Bo Jackson in Tecmo Bowl or Michael Vick in Madden 04, he was absolutely unstoppable if you mastered the character. Thee new version, Shaq Fu: A Legend Reborn looks to have next-generation graphics as you can see in the trailer below and has raised about $1500 so far (about 3% of what it needs to go forward). Russell Wilson Jersey. Despite the lack of funding so far, there are some pretty cool prizes for the larger donors, including an evening at TNT studios for a meet and greet with with the NBA on TNT crew (travel not included). If youre swimming in cash, hanging out with Charles Barkley, Ernie Johnson, Shaq and Kenny Smith would be a good investment. Or if you want some social media cred, Shaq will follow you on Twitter for a measly $1000. Here is a video of Shaqs plea to fund the deal: You can catch Shaq and the Inside the NBA crew during the NBA on TSN every Thursday. ' ' '
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Pukkelpop Forum Forum -> Concerten Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: