Pukkelpop Forum Forum Pukkelpop Forum Forum
Leve Pukkelpop buiten het Pukkelpopseizoen

FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   GebruikerslijstGebruikerslijst   GebruikersgroepenGebruikersgroepen   RegistrerenRegistreren 
 ProfielProfiel   Log in om je privéberichten te bekijkenLog in om je privéberichten te bekijken   InloggenInloggen 

NAPLES, Fla. [url=http://www.cheapairmax1sale.com/]Air Max 1

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Pukkelpop Forum Forum -> Concerten
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
zhanjiao1212
Shelteropener

BerichtGeplaatst: 26-02-2019 08:58:13    Onderwerp: NAPLES, Fla. [url=http://www.cheapairmax1sale.com/]Air Max 1 Reageren met citaat

NAPLES, Fla. Air Max 1 From China . -- Kirk Triplett jokes that fellow golfers say they think Bernhard Langer is human. "But I dont know," Triplett said. "I dont know." What Triplett does know is that he matched the defending ACE Group Classic champion for the lead at 10-under 134 after the second round Saturday. Triplett shot a 5-under 67 in windy conditions on TwinEagles Talon Course. Langer, also the 2011 winner and 2012 runner-up, followed his opening 64 with a 70. He won the season-opening event in Hawaii last month for his 19th Champions Tour title. "Hes the ultimate of our Champions Tour sport, right?" Triplett asked. "Hes out there, hes preparing, hes working, hes playing the same way that he played, hes treating this tournament playing like it was the Masters, right and not all guys do that. "A lot of guys do, but not everybody can pull themselves into that mindset week after week." This week, its Tripletts shot. Hes on an impressive streak, going 64 holes without a bogey. "Ive hit some nice shots, Ive hit some poor shots and gotten away with them, so thats going to put you usually pretty close," Triplett said. When Langer was told about Tripletts streak, he said, "Good for him. Triplett has two Champions Tour victories after winning three times on the PGA Tour. "Hes a very good ball-striker and great putter," Langer said. "I was paired with him at Pebble Beach when he won I think last year, so hes certainly a very good player and seasoned competitor." Langer birdied No. 17, then hit a 4-iron 200 yards from Bermuda rough over water to 12 feet to save par on 18. Last year, Langer built up a big lead after two rounds, then held off a couple of charges to win. This time, he looks as if hes in for a much tougher challenge. Duffy Waldorf and Olin Browne were 9 under. Waldorf, coming off a playoff loss to Michael Allen last week in Boca Raton in the Allianz Championship, shot 68. Browne had a 71. "A lot of times on the Champions Tour its like this, the scores can be bunched up," Langer said. "Its difficult to separate yourself in two rounds or three rounds and most tournaments are won by one shot or maybe two. "Every shot counts at the end of the week." Colin Montgomerie, playing in his 12th Champions Tour event, was 7 under along with Bob Tway. Montgomerie had a 67, and Tway shot 72. Montgomerie hasnt won an official PGA Tour-sanctioned event on American soil. "I won the World Match Play in Arizona," he said in mock protest. "They paid me a million dollars for winning, I suppose. I got a trophy. I beat Ernie Els in the semifinal, Davis Love in the final. "So I have won. Not a regular PGA Tour event, hows that, so Ill give you that. But Ive been bloody close on a number of occasions." Wholesale Air Max 1 China . - The first sign that Kansas Speedway was going to be a heartbreaker for Hendrick Motorsports should have come during qualifying when Jimmie Johnson inexplicably spun and earned one of his worst starting spots since 2005. Cheap Air Max 1 Free Shipping ." The tournament was set to be held Sept. 15-21 and would have been the first ATP tournament held in Israel since 1996. But amid Israels military campaign against Hamas militants in the Gaza Strip, ATP President Chris Kermode said "we do not feel we can proceed as planned given the situation in the region. http://www.cheapairmax1sale.com/ . A groundswell for raising the number of playoff qualifiers to seven in each conference figures to get plenty of support from the 32 owners. Most notably, Arizonas Bill Bidwill, who saw his Cardinals go 10-6 and not get in, while Green Bay (8-7-1) qualified by winning the NFC North.OWINGS MILLS, Md. - Baltimore Ravens quarterback Joe Flacco is not a fan of his teams use of the wildcat formation, saying "it makes you look like a high school offence." In an effort to enhance their running attack in Sundays game against the New York Jets, the Ravens employed backup quarterback Tyrod Taylor in the wildcat. Taylor took five snaps and lined up as a receiver onn seven other plays. Discount Air Max 1. Flacco said Tuesday, "I dont like that stuff. ... Im the quarterback. I want to be behind the line of scrimmage, I want to be taking the snaps." Flacco lined up at wide receiver on some plays and barely flinched. Asked about his role in the wildcat, he said, "Im not doing a single thing. Im not blocking, Im not doing anything." ' ' '
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Pukkelpop Forum Forum -> Concerten Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: