Pukkelpop Forum Forum Pukkelpop Forum Forum
Leve Pukkelpop buiten het Pukkelpopseizoen

FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   GebruikerslijstGebruikerslijst   GebruikersgroepenGebruikersgroepen   RegistrerenRegistreren 
 ProfielProfiel   Log in om je privéberichten te bekijkenLog in om je privéberichten te bekijken   InloggenInloggen 

DURBAN, South Africa -- Such is the nature of his touchy bac

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Pukkelpop Forum Forum -> Concerten
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
zhanjiao1212
Shelteropener

BerichtGeplaatst: 26-02-2019 09:05:26    Onderwerp: DURBAN, South Africa -- Such is the nature of his touchy bac Reageren met citaat

DURBAN, South Africa -- Such is the nature of his touchy back that Louis Oosthuizen has planned his golf schedule only up to the Masters in April. Wholesale NHL Jerseys . Problems with his lower back last year forced Oosthuizen to miss more events than he wanted to, and to withdraw after three rounds of the Byron Nelson Championship, after a first-round 75 at the U.S. Open, and most disappointingly to him, after six holes in the British Open, an event he won in 2010. That began a layoff of almost three months until he returned for the International team at the Presidents Cup in October. He played all four of the European Tours season-ending events and managed a best finish of 15th in Shanghai. While Oosthuizen is not prepared to look beyond the Masters, where he was runner-up to Bubba Watson in 2012, he has prepared a busy schedule starting with his defence this week of the Volvo Champions title on home turf at Durban Country Club. This is his first of eight tournaments in the next nine weeks, spread over Africa, the Middle East, and the United States. "I had some injections in my lower back last October that seem to have helped," Oosthuizen said on Wednesday. "The good thing is I am playing pain-free and I am doing a lot of things to get it better. But the pain is definitely still there and its not going to go away, and its going to take a lot of time. "Its meant Ive had to cut down my practice on the range, and while Im taking the occasional antiinflammatory, its just one of those things I have to deal with." Oosthuizen must wish he had the constitution of Miguel Angel Jimenez or even Darre Clarke. Jimenez returns to competition after turning 50 last Sunday and looking to again break his "oldest ever" tour record he re-set last month in capturing a third Hong Kong Open title. "Yes, I turned 50 a few days ago and I look in the mirror and still see the same guy," the Spaniard joked. "So I come here looking to win, win, win as that is my continuing motivation. For me, coming to play on the tour is not just to get a salary. If so, I would stay at home." Clarke, 14 years older than Oosthuizen at 45, has lost around 40 pounds since October in a bid to rekindle his form. He hasnt won anything since the 2011 British Open. "In a short time Im already twice as strong because most people who lose weight, they lose strength, as well," Clarke said, showing off a trimmer figure. "Ive gone the other way. Ive lost weight and gone twice as strong." Cheap NHL Jerseys Online . In the days leading up to the draft, TSN.ca and TSN Radio basketball analyst Duane Watson looks at some of the names that will be headlining the event. Watch the 2014 NBA Draft on TSN, Thursday at 7pm et/4pm pt. Cheap Adidas NHL Jerseys .com) - Demario Richard posted four touchdowns and Kweishi Brown came up with a key late interception as No. http://www.cheapnhljerseysusa.com/ . Luke Wileman and I stood in the corridor outside of the Vancouver Whitecaps dressing room at BC Place in Vancouver.MIAMI -- A year ago, the Spurs-Heat matchup in the NBA Finals was considered a classic. And now, an encore awaits. For the first time since 1998, the NBA Finals is a rematch. San Antonio and Miami will decide the leagues champion for the second straight season, the Spurs earning their spot Saturday night by beating Oklahoma City 112-107 in overtime in Game 6 of the Western Conference finals. Miami -- the NBAs two-time defending champion -- eliminated Indiana from the East finals Friday night, also in six games. "The two best teams will meet," Heat guard Dwyane Wade said. "Were just happy and excited that were one of the best." The Spurs and Heat split two meetings this season, both winning by comfortable margins at home. Game 1 of this years Finals is Thursday night in San Antonio. "Its unbelievable to regain that focus after that devastating loss that we had last year," San Antonios Tim Duncan said. "But were back here. Were excited about it. Weve got four more to win. Well do it this time." Its the sixth trip to the Finals for San Antonio, which won titles in 1999, 2003, 2005 and 2007 before falling to the Heat last season in a series that had some unbelievable drama. The Spurs held a 3-2 series lead and were leeading by five points with 28. Discount Hockey Jerseys. 2 seconds left in Game 6 at Miami, before Ray Allens 3-pointer capped a wild rally and forced overtime, where the Heat ultimately prevailed. Miami then won Game 7, 95-88. The Heat are heading to the Finals for the fourth straight season and fifth time overall, beating Dallas in 2006, losing to the Mavericks in 2011, then topping Oklahoma City in 2012 and the Spurs last season. The Spurs -- who had the leagues best regular-season record, 62-20 -- are now the eighth franchise in league history with at least six trips to the championship round, and would be just the fourth franchise with as many as five NBA titles. "We know were facing a very talented and tough team and its going to be rough," the Spurs Manu Ginobili said. "But of course, we believe in our means and were going to do our best, as always." Both teams have a multi-time Finals MVP. Duncan has won it three times for the Spurs; LeBron James has won it twice for the Heat, and will look to join only Michael Jordan and Shaquille ONeal on the list of players to receive that award in three consecutive seasons. The last Finals rematch came in 1998 when Chicago beat Utah for the last of Jordans six championships. ' ' '
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Pukkelpop Forum Forum -> Concerten Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: