Pukkelpop Forum Forum Pukkelpop Forum Forum
Leve Pukkelpop buiten het Pukkelpopseizoen

FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   GebruikerslijstGebruikerslijst   GebruikersgroepenGebruikersgroepen   RegistrerenRegistreren 
 ProfielProfiel   Log in om je privéberichten te bekijkenLog in om je privéberichten te bekijken   InloggenInloggen 

CARY, N. [url=http://www.cheapaustraliaasics.com/]Cheap Asic

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Pukkelpop Forum Forum -> Forummeet 2011
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
zhanjiao1212
Shelteropener

BerichtGeplaatst: 14-03-2019 06:49:37    Onderwerp: CARY, N. [url=http://www.cheapaustraliaasics.com/]Cheap Asic Reageren met citaat

CARY, N. Cheap Asics Shoes Australia .C. - Megan Rapinoe scored just three minutes into the game, and the United States got three goals in the second half to beat Switzerland 4-1 Wednesday night. Carli Lloyd made a penalty kick early in the second half, Christen Press scored in the 77th minute and Abby Wambach got her 168th career score in the 87th. "We knew Switzerland would be a good challenge and we played good, up-tempo soccer," U.S. coach Jill Ellis said after improving to 2-0-1 since being officially named to the position. She was also 6-0-2 in two stints as interim coach. Ana-Maria Crnogorcevic scored on a penalty kick in the 70th minute for Switzerland. It came on the Swiss only shot on goal and ended Hope Solos bid to set a new shutout record for the US women. Solo remained tied with Briana Scurry for the team mark with 71 shutouts. "For me, the record is going to come when it comes — Im not going to chase it," said Solo, playing her first game for the U.S. since her June 21 arrest on a domestic violence charge involving her sister and nephew. "Its always disappointing to get scored on whether its a game with a record-breaking opportunity or not. Of course Id like to get the record so I can move on and focus on other things, but its not the end-all, be-all for me." The U.S. had 15 shots in its first game since a 2-2 tie with France on June 19, and extended its home unbeaten streak to 85 games (74-0-11). The U.S. (8-2-3 this year) is ranked No. 1 in the world while the Swiss, who have already qualified for next years World Cup in Canada, are 19th. Rapinoe quickly put the Americans ahead when she hit the lower right corner with a left-footed shot from the top of the circle. Sydney Leroux had the assist. Lloyd doubled the advantage with a penalty kick in the 56th minute, beating Stenia Michel to the lower left corner. Crnogorcevic beat Solo to the right side after the goalie moved in the opposite direction, with the penalty set up by Rapinoes hand ball in the box. Ellis had Rapinoe playing in the "10" spot, an unfamiliar position for the veteran midfielder. "(On the goal) it popped out wide to Sydney and I was kind of filling in in the box," Rapinoe said. "I took a quick touch and hit it. I play out wide normally, so (the position) was comfortable for me. ... Yeah, it was a hand ball. Sorry, Hope." Press nailed down the victory in the 77th minute with a 25-yard shot that bounced in off the crossbar. "I want to watch that again," Press said with a smile. "It was one of those second balls, chest and volley. I dont know if it was one of my best until I see it." Michel replaced Gaelle Thalman, who had six saves for the Swiss, at halftime. "Some of my players hadnt played at this speed and didnt know this level," Swiss coach Martina Voss-Tecklenburg said. "Tonight they saw how fast womens soccer can be." Asics Shoes Australia Cheap .Y. - Major League Soccers independent review panel has taken back the fine and one-game suspension it placed on Toronto FC forward Luke Moore earlier this week. Asics Shoes Online Australia .C. -- Carter Ashton had a pair of goals and added an assist as the Toronto Marlies downed the Charlotte Checkers 5-2 on Saturday in the American Hockey League. http://www.cheapaustraliaasics.com/ . The game had many controversial incidents that, upon closer inspection, were not as controversial as many believed. The Formations Toronto FC lined up in its usual 4-4-2 formation, with Nick Hagglund slotting in at right fullback and Bradley Orr at centreback in place of the injured Mark Bloom and Steven Caldwell, respectively.MINNEAPOLIS -- Not even the All-Star break could cool off the Tampa Bay Rays. Ben Zobrist homered and Evan Longoria had three RBIs to lead the Rays to a 6-2 win over the Minnesota Twins on Friday night. Alex Cobb (5-6) allowed two runs in 5 2-3 innings and Matt Joyce added an RBI single as the Rays continue playing themselves back into contention and impressing manager Joe Maddon. "We pretty much picked up where we did leave it off at the All-Star break," Maddon said. "We were crispy, man. That felt good." Trevor Plouffe homered for the Twins, a two-run shot in the third highlighted by a fan leaning over the railing in left-centre and making a great catch. Tampa Bay took a 3-0 lead in the third on Longorias bases-loaded double that soared just beyond the reach of right fielder Oswaldo Arcia. "Thats what really can start to breed confidence," said Longoria, who was hitting just .220 in July before Friday. "It was a good time right there for me to be able to do that and have a renewed slate, so to speak, in the second half." The Twins could have escaped the inning with minimal damage, but a come-backer off the bat of Desmond Jenning ricocheted off the glove of starting pitcher Kyle Gibson (8-Cool, ruining a possible double play. Zobrist walked and Longoria cleared the bases after Joyce popped out. "If I field my position there in the third inning and get a double play, or if it turns out if I let the ball go, (Brian) Doziers right up in the middle in his shift, its a double play and the defence gets me out of the inning," he said. After Plouffes home run, Zobrist made it 5-2 in the fifth with a two-run homer off Gibson that bounced off the top of the limestone overhangg in right field. Asics Shoes Australia Sale. . Both teams need to get off to a hot start in the second half if they want to contend for a playoff spot instead of trade away veterans before the deadline. The Rays had a losing record at the All-Star break for the first time since 2007, but won 11 of 15 heading into the break. Since 2010, Tampa Bay holds the best record in baseball after the All-Star break. Even though it was only a single game in July, Cobb felt it was really important for the Rays to come back after some time off with a win. "It definitely starts that momentum that we need to get going," he said. "Were going in the right direction." With the state silhouette still mowed in the centre-field grass, Minnesota played its first game back at Target Field after hosting the All-Star game on Tuesday. The Twins added Kendrys Morales in early June to bolster their offence and try to remain in contention, but have faltered since. They did win five of their last six before the break and kicked off a 10-game homestand Friday. NOTES: Minnesota activated rookie IF/OF Danny Santana and sent reserve OF Chris Herrmann to Triple-A Rochester before the game. ... The Rays called up C Curt Casali from Triple-A Durham and transferred OF Wil Myers from the 15- to the 60-day disabled list. Casali led off the third and lined a single for his first major-league hit. ... Twins GM Terry Ryan said 1B Joe Mauer is "making steady progress" from an oblique strain, but has not resumed batting activities. ... David Price (9-7, 3.23 ERA), whos been in Minneapolis all week as the Rays lone All-Star and is a possible trade piece if the Rays are out of contention, faces Phil Hughes (10-5, 3.92) Saturday night. ' ' '
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Pukkelpop Forum Forum -> Forummeet 2011 Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: