Pukkelpop Forum Forum Pukkelpop Forum Forum
Leve Pukkelpop buiten het Pukkelpopseizoen

FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   GebruikerslijstGebruikerslijst   GebruikersgroepenGebruikersgroepen   RegistrerenRegistreren 
 ProfielProfiel   Log in om je privéberichten te bekijkenLog in om je privéberichten te bekijken   InloggenInloggen 

RENTON, Wash. [url=http://www.discountairmaxcanada.com/]Chea

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Pukkelpop Forum Forum -> Forummeet 2011
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
zhanjiao1212
Shelteropener

BerichtGeplaatst: 25-03-2019 06:47:54    Onderwerp: RENTON, Wash. [url=http://www.discountairmaxcanada.com/]Chea Reageren met citaat

RENTON, Wash. Cheap Nike Air Max Canada . - It was not a simple season for Seattle Seahawks general manager John Schneider, from the preseason holdout of Marshawn Lynch to the midseason trade of Percy Harvin.Even celebrating the Seahawks second straight NFC championship didnt come at a time when Schneider could fully appreciate it with the Seahawks preparing for free agency and the draft.Right after the game was pretty exciting in the locker room knowing that we were going back, Schneider said, and had done something no one else had done in 10 years is pretty special and a true testament to everybody in the football operations, especially the players and the coaches.Seattles typically quiet general manager spoke with local writers for the first time since last Mays draft on Friday. It was Schneiders first comments since Seattle made the surprising midseason trade of Harvin to the New York Jets.Schneider had been in conversations with a number of teams about moving Harvin. The Jets lost at New England in a Thursday night game and almost immediately began aggressively pursuing a deal that was finalized the next day.We took a shot for a highly explosive player. For a number of different reasons, it didnt work out and we knew that we had to resolve that situation as quickly as we could so that we could just move forward as a football team, as an organization, Schneider said of Harvin. It was a very hard decision, one that we didnt make overnight.While the trade caught the team by surprise, Schneider felt it was handled well by the staff and he didnt believe that was the cause of Seattle losing at St. Louis that weekend.I thought everybody handled it as well as it could possibly be, especially that weekend, he said. As far as it affecting that game, I cant tell you if it did or not. Thats always been a very tough place for us to play. The previous year, we won on a goal-line stand down there, so I think its always been a very tough play for us, so Im not sure if that had an effect on that specific game, but I know that after that, we were really able to kind of get our feet back under us.Before the season started, Schneider had to deal with the brief holdout of Lynch during the first week of training camp before his contract was restructured. There have been various reports that Seattle is ready to move on from Lynch, but Schneider only had praise for his star running back.Hes under contract next year. Hes a warrior. Goes out there every weekend and lays it on the line, he said. I think youd be hard-pressed to find a better running back in the National Football League.Once the Super Bowl ends, Schneider can turn his attention to trying to keep the Seahawks together. Seattle has already locked up linebacker K.J. Wright and defensive end Cliff Avril with new deals and can extend quarterback Russell Wilson this off-season.We dont have a timetable, Schneider said of Wilson. At the appropriate time, we are able to speak to his representatives and well do that.Seattle doesnt have many unrestricted free agents, but the one expected to draw the most interest is cornerback Byron Maxwell.That, quite frankly, is one of our first priorities is to talk to (Maxwell), Schneider said. Now I think he, like a lot of our other unrestricted guys, I think he is going to be highly sought after and he should be. But we would at least like to have the opportunity to retain him.___AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP_NFL Nike Air Max Outlet Canada . Top-seeded Djokovic swept to a 6-1, 6-3 win over 51st-ranked Roberto Bautista Agut of Spain in just 57 minutes, but fourth-seeded Federer had to see off a serious challenge from 48th-ranked Radek Stepanek of the Czech Republic before coming through 6-2, 6-7 (4), 6-3. Discount Air Max Shoes Canada . The 22-year-old Kreider was injured Friday night in New Yorks win at Columbus, but played in the next two games -- including Monday nights win over Phoenix. But the left winger, who has 17 goals and 37 points this season, was limited to about 10 minutes of ice time in each of the previous games. http://www.discountairmaxcanada.com/ . -- The Chicago Bears say they have agreed to a one-year contract with centre Roberto Garza.Yu Darvishs recent no-hit bid now officially ended in the seventh inning, not the ninth. Major League Baseball overturned a disputed scoring decision from Friday nights game between the Texas Rangers and Red Sox. Acting on an appeal by Boston slugger David Ortiz, MLB changed an error in the seventh to a single on a high fly that dropped untouched between fielders. Ortiz said Wednesday that he wouldnt have appealed the play if it had been a no-hitter. Darvish had a perfect-game bid going until the ruling that attracted attention all across the majors. With Darvishs no-hit bid intact, Ortiz grounded a two-out single in the ninth inning. "I complain about (it) because it was going to be a second hit, but that was going to be the only hit of the game, I wouldnt bring it up," Ortiz said. The pitcher wasnt concerned about the change. "We won that game," Darvish said through a translator. "Whether it was a one-hitter or two-hitter, we won the game. Thats something that happened in the past. The only thing I care about is the win." MLB confirmed the scoring change Wednesday. But, as is routine on the numerous scoring appeals each week, the league didnt provide an explanation for the reversal. Veteran outfielder Alex Rios and 20-year-old second baseman Rougned Odour, playing his second major league game, both were in position to catch the popup in the seventh. Instead, Rios suddenly slowed and Odor made a late lunge. The ball fell to the ground untouched between them. "Of course it was an error," Texas manager Ron Washington said. "Its an error. Its an out. Its not a ball that somebody (dived) for and missed. Thats an out. It was misplayed so its an out." Ortiz obviously felt differently about the decision. "Its a play that everybody knnows once they saw it," he said. Nike Air Max Canada Sale. "The whole controversy started when they figured he was about to pitch a no-hitter. Its not the first time weve seen that play." Red Sox manager John Farrell sided with his player. "I thought it was a hit in the moment and upon further review obviously they change it, so in the end I think the right call has been made," he said. Official scorer Steve Weller, in his 20th season working MLB games, charged Rios with an error. While that ended a perfect game, Darvishs no-hit bid was still intact. Weller made a judgment call that Rios, with normal effort, could have made a routine catch. "I dont think theres a lot of argument about that," Weller told a pool reporter after the game. Even Ortiz acknowledged that the ball should have been caught. Rios also didnt dispute the error. Weller watched numerous replays and conferred with Elias Sports Bureau, the sports longtime record-keeper. He cited MLB rules that a ball doesnt have to be touched to be an error. If a fly ball drops to the ground, the official scorer can charge an error if, in his judgment, the outfielder "making ordinary effort would have caught" it. Once Ortiz got the single in the ninth, the slugger decided to appeal the play in the seventh. Darvish, who had his scheduled start on Wednesday pushed back to Friday, even joked about the incident. "If that error, or the error that became a hit in the seventh inning, if that would have been decided a hit during the game I would probably have to pitch today," he said. "So it would probably help my career not to throw that many pitches if it had been decided during the game." He then jokingly thanked Big Papi. "I wanted to appreciate Ortiz," he said with a laugh. ' ' '
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Pukkelpop Forum Forum -> Forummeet 2011 Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: