Pukkelpop Forum Forum Pukkelpop Forum Forum
Leve Pukkelpop buiten het Pukkelpopseizoen

FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   GebruikerslijstGebruikerslijst   GebruikersgroepenGebruikersgroepen   RegistrerenRegistreren 
 ProfielProfiel   Log in om je privéberichten te bekijkenLog in om je privéberichten te bekijken   InloggenInloggen 

at the foot and ankle

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Pukkelpop Forum Forum -> Festivals
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
Labi1995
Clubopener

BerichtGeplaatst: 21-05-2019 07:10:12    Onderwerp: at the foot and ankle Reageren met citaat

I think the major Adidas ZX 750 Dámské issue here is that she is supinating, big time. I have the same problem and this is VERY common for people with high arches. Supinators make up such a small percentage of the population that doctors rarely spot it, even Adidas Ultra Boost Damen podiatrists. I was told by multiple doctors at an office I went to to have my gait analyzed (after injuring myself a number of times) that as a supinatior I would very likely need orthotics and a neutral, cushioned shoe (IE Brooks Ghost or Asics Gel Nimbus). Because supinators commonly land on the outside Nike Air Max 90 Femme of their feet on their small toes, all the impact hits this area leaving it prone to stress fractures and other injuries such as ITBS and knee injuries as well. Thus, the need for a good amount of cushioning in this area. (The orthotics are usually made to redirect your foot to place the landing impact on your Nike Air Max 95 Womens big toe, where it should be.) I was also warmed about the new “flat, little cushioning, fore-foot running” trend because as a supinator, they were incompatible with the needs of my foot (cushion!) Since taking this advice, Nike M2k Tekno Dámské I have remained injury free. No knee problems, no ITBS issues, nothing.All 4 videos she is not picking her left heel up as much. This would indicate a shorter stride and upward motion as she pushes off the left foot. Also, the dorsiflexion of her left ankle seems a little stiffer which could result in Nike Air Max 95 Donne increased upper motion and not forward.
If this is the case she may need to work on the flexibility and dorsiflexion of the left ankle especially the toward outside of the foot.I definitely think Chris Baad has something with the “harsh instep” and impact which combined with a lack of flexibility in the ankle would put a lot of stress on the ITB.I found that a lower stance and a bit of forward pelvic tilt helps. This combination helps maintain torque in the hip and reduces “my’ stress on the tensor fascia lata muscle on the Nike Air Max 270 Womens outside of the hip (part of ITB). It also requires me to pick up the heels as I lift my leg and ‘thread’ it through the stride. You will have to work on your dorsiflexion range to run with a lower stance and minimize the up and down motion. I’m fond of the “run low” philosophy as it gives you room to adjust and absorb uneven terrain and gives you a larger margin for error in form. It also tends to require a mid-foot strike. And technically a lower stance should allow for a longer forward stride while keeping the foot under the knee while striking.Unfortunately her left leg has a much more limited range of motion as evidenced by a significantly lower heel to seat motion when compared to the right leg. This means she has less of an ability to generate force with actively pulling her under her center of gravity. The entire left leg Nike Air Presto Femme is less capable of absorbing shock at peak ground contact. In addition, she crosses over her midline more with the left leg as compared to the right. Her foot movement is good and corrective shoes or no shoes are not the answer. I would be curious to know if she has a leg length discrepancy. My suggestion Nike Air Max Thea Dámské would be working on total left leg flexibility – at the foot and ankle, knee and hip. Improved range of motion coupled with running form drills might help.I am not in any position to make recommendations but I agree with the checking the leg length/hip strength aspect. Her feet seem to be all over the place in the air, but she seems to land fairly flat, especially in the socks. Shortening the stride might help- I’ve had a number of problems which seem to be somewhat helped by changing from the Adrenaline +/- heavy duty Nike Air Pegasus 83 Dámské orthotics to the Nike Free and the Kinvara and just shortening my stride. I also got a stretch from my MD to work on loosening up the hips as he seemed to think most of the problems came from there (not sure I agree, but hey, I’ve been able to increase mileage slowly but steadily over last 3 months).
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Pukkelpop Forum Forum -> Festivals Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: