Pukkelpop Forum Forum Pukkelpop Forum Forum
Leve Pukkelpop buiten het Pukkelpopseizoen

FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   GebruikerslijstGebruikerslijst   GebruikersgroepenGebruikersgroepen   RegistrerenRegistreren 
 ProfielProfiel   Log in om je privéberichten te bekijkenLog in om je privéberichten te bekijken   InloggenInloggen 

fr[/url] Adidas and Yeezy have found the right balance

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Pukkelpop Forum Forum -> Festivals
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
Labi1995
Clubopener

BerichtGeplaatst: 09-01-2020 09:34:12    Onderwerp: fr[/url] Adidas and Yeezy have found the right balance Reageren met citaat

All of their latest drops have gotten good responses and the comfort really gives Nike Air Max 270 Femme them an upper hand.”“I thought people would get tired of Jordan 1s by now but that doesn’t seem to be the case. I feel like people started going hard for them when Kanye [West] broke them out in 2011 and they’re still hot. I expect them to continue to dominate in 2020. [Nike] Dunks seem to be really hot at the Nike Air Max 90 Damen Blau moment as well. SB Dunks have always had somewhat of a cult following but they’ve been dropping some heat lately. The Off-White Dunks just dropped so I’m sure that’ll Adidas ZX Flux Womens bring some additional buzz to the model in general.”“To me, Adidas NMD Femme what will dominate in 2020 are Jordan 1’s, Ewing’s [Ewing Athletics], Sacais, the return of the [Nike] Air Max 90 “Infrared” [and] LeBron retros. And I have a feeling we will see a new Air Max model that Nike Air Max 95 Mujer would infuse some of the models into one shoe.”

“I see us seeing more of the same as far as highly coveted Nike Air Max Command Mujer collabs being very big in the year. Specifically, Travis Scott collabs and Sacai’s will do well given the right shoe. I think we all know by now Off-White will continue to do well, but 2019 also showed it will have to be the right shoe. I think the guaranteed successful collab will continue to be CPFM [Cactus Plant Nike Air Max 97 Femme Flea Market] without question. Jordan has to continue the run they have been on by focusing on 1s, and giving opportunities to different people to create. www.prestamatic.fr Adidas and Yeezy have found the right balance of colorways, release Nike Air Max 95 Womens schedule and slight change to keep them rolling through 2020 with no problem. Aside from the Adidas ZX 750 Womens dominance among those, I can see Puma being very successful in 2020.

The sportstyle division has Nike Air Max 270 Femme tapped into a lot of quality over the last couple of years and with the hoops side and athletes going there it’s really Nike Air Max 270 Womenslaying the right ground work if the execute properly.”“If you are asking what I’m looking forward to see the most? I would say I think Nike needs to something special with Adidas Superstar Womens P.J. Tucker. Do like a PJ’s PE Pack with some of his Nike Air Max 90 Femme Bleu favorite PE’s releasing them similar to how they did the Prelude Pack for Kobe [Bryant]. I www.mariavera.es think that would completely shake things up in sneakers.” with Twitter users dubbing them “ugly monster looking shoes” and “s*** trash.”
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Pukkelpop Forum Forum -> Festivals Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: