Pukkelpop Forum Forum Pukkelpop Forum Forum
Leve Pukkelpop buiten het Pukkelpopseizoen

FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   GebruikerslijstGebruikerslijst   GebruikersgroepenGebruikersgroepen   RegistrerenRegistreren 
 ProfielProfiel   Log in om je privéberichten te bekijkenLog in om je privéberichten te bekijken   InloggenInloggen 

ys[/url] [url=http://www.cheapdolphinsjersey.com/]cheap dolp

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Pukkelpop Forum Forum -> Nieuws
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
zhanjiao1212
Shelteropener

BerichtGeplaatst: 08-12-2018 01:47:55    Onderwerp: ys[/url] [url=http://www.cheapdolphinsjersey.com/]cheap dolp Reageren met citaat

Leicester legends Alan Smith, Matt Elliott, Simon Grayson and Steve Guppy give their reaction to one of the greatest upsets in sporting history. Authentic Tiger Williams Jersey . Sky Sports pundit Smith, who spent five years with the club between 1982-1987, told Sky Sports News HQ: Its one of those romantic stories I didnt think wed ever see at the top of the Premier League any more with the difference in money these days.The former England striker said he had never seen anything like this before, adding: I was in the stadium when Greece lifted the Euros in Portugal and that was a huge shock at the time. But this, over the course of nine months, in what I think is the most competitive league in the world, by a team that was 5000/1 at the start of the year, that nearly got relegated in the previous campaign, I just cant think of anything that equates to it. Leicester ratings Alan Smith give his verdict on Leicester players Elliott, former Leicester defender (1997-2005) spoke to SSNHQ from outside the King Power Stadium about the clubs transformation from last seasons 14th place finish to top spot this time around.He said: The predicament that most people thought Leicester would be in this season and the way theyve turned it round from the back end of the previous year is incredible stuff.Its one thing to be at the top for a little while but to be able to sustain it and finish off the job has been miraculous stuff and hats off to every player involved. Alan Smith gives his view on Leicesters title triumph with praise for forward Jamie Vardy. A lot of people have been sceptical even up to recent weeks that theyd maybe buckle under the pressure. Theyve done quite the opposite, theyve flipped it round on Tottenham. Last night, Tottenham folded in the second half when it really mattered.And the former former Foxes captain believes winning the Premier League title will help keep the key players at the club.He added: Leicesters going to have a massive pull to the players, to keep them. Theyve won the title, Champions League football next season, what else do you need? Leicester goalkeeper coach Mike Stowell says the squads team spirit was the key factor in winning the Premier League Preston North End manager Grayson, who played for the club between 1992-1997, praised Claudio Ranieri for carrying on the groundwork laid by predecessor Nigel Pearson last season.He said: First and foremost, we should give Nigel Pearson a lot of credit for keeping them in the division last year and theyve carried that momentum forwardWhat Ranieris done is hes gone in and not changed too much. Hes been very clever and kept his backroom staff on, who knew all about the football club. National treasure How Claudio Ranieri has risen to greatness at Leicester But hes obviously got a group of players that are enjoying what theyre doing and he hasnt tried to change too many things. Guppy, who enjoyed two periods with Leicester between (1997-2001 & 2004), added: I watched it in a little pub in my village - and for a little pub it was a bit lively. I took my daughter to school late this morning because everyone we passed wanted to talk about it.I moved back in November from America and people were starting to get excited. If you ever came to a game at the King Power, people felt it could be done months ago. Its special here. Also See: Leicester video Leicester stats Leicester stats Get a £10 free bet! Authentic Daniel Brickley Jersey . Cilic cruised to victory, beating the seventh-seeded Seppi 6-1, 6-3 in just 72 minutes. He faced only one break point, winning 24 out of 29 points played on the first serve. Authentic Alec Martinez Jersey . After falling 5-0 on home ice in a game that could have tied them for second in the wild card standings, Washington head coach Adam Oates had some strong words for Capitals superstar Alex Ovechkin. http://www.cheapnhlkingsjerseysauthentic.com/?tag=authentic-kelly-hrudey-jersey . Groves signed with Cleveland as an unrestricted free agent last year after a season with Arizona. He was in the linebacker rotation and had a sack in the season opener against Miami.RENTON, Wash. - As is usually the case with Richard Sherman, the politicking on behalf of Seattle teammate Bobby Wagner came completely unscripted.Hopefully, this year will be the year that Bobby gets his Pro Bowl. Bobby Wagner, Pro Bowl, a lot of tackles, Sherman said recently. Were going to get Bobby in the game this year.Between Shermans campaign strategy and the colorful description San Francisco running back Frank Gore used this week to describe Wagners skill, the Seahawks middle linebacker is receiving plenty of attention and praise.It seems completely justified. After two solid seasons in the middle of Seattles defence, Wagner is playing at an elite level in his third year. If not for a painful toe injury suffered in Week 6 against Dallas that caused him to miss five games, Wagner would likely be in the discussion among defensive player of the year candidates.Or as Gore said on a conference call this week, using some choice language, That No. 54, Bobby, man, hes ... fast as ... man.The impact Wagner was making on Seattles defence wasnt fully recognized until he was sidelined after tearing the tendon that connects his big toe to the bottom of his foot. He suffered the injury in the first half of Seattles loss to Dallas, but returned to play in the second half.It was the only game hes played this season where Wagner did not lead or was tied for the team lead in tackles.I wouldnt say it matters, but I definitely appreciate it a lot, because its people recognizing you for your talents, Wagner said of getting recognition from others. But to say Im driven by that, I wouldnt say that. Id rather win like 30 Super Bowls.More than any other attribute, Wagners speed in recognizing plays is showing up more this season. His pure speed was one of the skills that made Wagner stand out when he was coming out of Utah State and made Seattle comfortable putting him in the starting lineup as a rookie. That speed his first season made up for what Wagner did not know yet about the NFL.At this point, Wagner has found the right mix between his pure speed and the quickness in recognizing what the offence is doing. Authentic Derek Forbort Jersey. I think my rookie year I was just out there, I just wanted to be out there and have fun. Maybe my sophomore year I was thinking a little too much because I wanted to be perfect, but I think everybody goes through that stretch, Wagner said. Rookie year you get out there and want to make as many plays as possible, then second year you want to be perfect, and then you kind of find a combination between the two — making a lot of plays and trying to be as perfect as possible.Not surprisingly, Wagners return has coincided with Seattles stretch of stout defence thats among the best the league has seen in recent seasons. Wagner returned three weeks ago when Seattle beat Arizona at home 19-3 and limited the Cardinals to 204 total yards. Five days later on Thanksgiving night against San Francisco, Wagner had 10 tackles in the Seahawks 19-3 victory.And last week in Philadelphia, the Seahawks held the Eagles to 139 total yards and just 18:04 time of possession in Seattles 24-14 win. Again, Wagner was at the top of the stat sheet with seven tackles.Wagners return allowed Seattle to move K.J. Wright back to outside linebacker and, combined with the returns of safety Kam Chancellor and cornerback Byron Maxwell, finally put the Seahawks defence back in order.If there is anything that you should have witnessed here in the last month is that our team speed picked up, Seattle coach Pete Carroll said. You can see us playing faster as were going and thats in the continuity, thats in the communication, thats in the confidence from being together and being out there. Were hoping it can happen again one more time this week.NOTES: Seattle signed DL David King off Cincinnatis practice squad and released LB Allen Bradford on Thursday. King has spent parts of the past two seasons on the Bengals practice squad. ... C Max Unger (ankle/knee) and TE Cooper Helfet (ankle) were both limited in practice after sitting out Wednesdays practice.___AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP_NFL cheap falcons jerseys cheap ravens jerseys cheap bills jerseys cheap bears jerseys cheap bengals jerseys cheap cowboys jerseys cheap lions jerseys cheap texans jerseys cheap colts jerseys cheap jaguars jerseys cheap chiefs jerseys cheap rams jerseys cheap dolphins jerseys cheap vikings jerseys cheap saints jerseys cheap giants jerseys cheap jets jerseys cheap eagles jerseys cheap steelers jerseys cheap 49ers jerseys ' ' '
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Pukkelpop Forum Forum -> Nieuws Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: