Pukkelpop Forum Forum Pukkelpop Forum Forum
Leve Pukkelpop buiten het Pukkelpopseizoen

FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   GebruikerslijstGebruikerslijst   GebruikersgroepenGebruikersgroepen   RegistrerenRegistreren 
 ProfielProfiel   Log in om je privéberichten te bekijkenLog in om je privéberichten te bekijken   InloggenInloggen 

Oakland, CA (SportsNetwork. [url=http://www.airmax97italia.i

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Pukkelpop Forum Forum -> Concerten
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
zhanjiao1212
Shelteropener

BerichtGeplaatst: 21-02-2019 04:15:10    Onderwerp: Oakland, CA (SportsNetwork. [url=http://www.airmax97italia.i Reageren met citaat

Oakland, CA (SportsNetwork. Air Max 97 Saldi .com) - There was a groan at Oracle Arena when Klay Thompson misfired on his first field goal attempt of the fourth quarter. They were giving him a standing ovation just a few minutes later. Thompson turned a Sacramento Kings third-quarter lead into a Golden State Warriors rout all by himself. The sharp-shooting guard set an NBA record for points in a quarter on Friday night, netting 37 of Golden States 41 in the third en route to a 126-101 Warriors blowout win over the Kings. They just kept wanting to see the show. Thats what they kept telling me, Thompson said of his teammates. Thompson, who finished with 52 points after departing at the 9:28 mark of the fourth, made all 13 of his shots in the third, with nine of them coming from beyond the arc. I was taking a lot of bad shots out there, but I was taking them until I missed, Thompson said. He broke George Gervin and Carmelo Anthonys previous mark of 33 points for a quarter. It was crazy. I dont even know what happened, Thompson said. During a 5:25 span of the third, Thompson poured in 19 straight Golden State points and potted five triples during the stretch. He outscored the Kings 37-22 in the period. Thompson finished 16-of-25 from the field overall and was 11-of-15 from long distance. Marreese Speights had 19 points off the bench, while Stephen Curry added 10 points and 11 assists for Golden State, which has won four straight and 12 of its last 13 games. DeMarcus Cousins tallied 28 points and 11 boards to lead the Kings, who have dropped six straight games. He was getting it off so quick we couldnt get any help to him, Sacramento coach Tyrone Corbin said. After Ben McLemores runner staked Sacramento to a 64-63 edge with 7:33 left in the third, the Warriors closed the stanza on an extended 34-9 run. Thompson poured in 32 of his points during the surge, highlighted by his one-handed alley-oop dunk from Curry to finish a 2-on-1 fastbreak. Golden State was suddenly up 97-73 after three and cruised to the easy victory in the fourth. Earlier, Thompson knocked down a pair of treys as the Warriors raced out to a 24-8 start. Golden State led 34-25 after a quarter of play, but the Kings whittled that gap to 56-51 by halftime. Game Notes Gervin set the original mark in 1978 and Anthony matched him in 2008 ... Thompson was one 3-pointer away from matching Kobe Bryant and Donyell Marshalls record of 12 triples in a game ... Golden State scored 21 points off 22 Sacramento turnovers. Air Max 97 Scontate Uomo . Footballs governing body said Tuesday that of the 2,577,662 tickets allocated for this years tournament, 1,041,418 have gone to people in Brazil. The U. Air Max 97 Italia . The Maple Leafs handed their embattled head coach a two-year contract extension on Thursday, while at the same time announcing that assistants Dave Farrish, Greg Cronin and Scott Gordon will not be back. http://www.airmax97italia.it/ . The Brewers finalized a US$36 million, three-year contract with free agent third baseman Aramis Ramirez on Wednesday, adding a much-needed bat to their lineup.COLUMBUS, Ohio -- What Columbus Blue Jackets general manager Jarmo Kekalainen had called "a big piece of the puzzle" fell into place Monday when the club signed goaltender Sergei Bobrovsky to a two-year contract extension. The 24-year-old Russian, recipient of the Vezina Trophy as the NHLs top goalie this past season, could have become a restricted free agent this week. The deal carries an average annual value of $5.625 million. Bobrovsky was paid $1.750 million last season. His representative, Paul Theofanous, was not immediately available. "Im very happy to be a Columbus Blue Jacket," Bobrovsky said. "My wife (Olga) and I really like Columbus and the fans have been very nice to us and supportive of our team. Im looking forward to the season and working with my teammates to help us to our goal of winning a Stanley Cup." Kekalainen called the re-siggning of Bobrovsky his top objective but had made little headway until just before the start of Sundays NHL draft. Air Max 97 Scontate. Acquired from Philadelphia for draft picks last summer, Bobrovsky blossomed in Columbus. He had a 21-11-6 record with a 2.00 goals-against average, a .932 save percentage and four shutouts. His stellar play fueled the Blue Jackets 19-5-5 finish that brought them within a tiebreaker of making the playoffs. "Re-signing Sergei Bobrovsky was a top priority for our organization," Kekalainen said. "He was a big part of the progress we made last season and we expect him to play an important role in the growth of our team." A native of Novokuznetsk, Russia, he was acquired by the Blue Jackets from the Philadelphia Flyers in exchange for second- and fourth-round picks in the 2012 draft and a fourth-round pick in yesterdays draft. Wholesale Hoodies NFL Shirts Outlet Jerseys NFL Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Pukkelpop Forum Forum -> Concerten Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: